part 13

You didnt want her to leave your side. You felt as if the world would be too quiet without her.  'I dont wanna kill her.' You had said it out loud without even realizing it, hoping he hadn't heard you. 'Who said you were gonna kill her? I never asked you. We'll just have a bit of fun, not like we get to do this every day.'  He looks at you and smile, but you didnt feel like smiling back, so you forced one, making sure he saw it.

He looks around the kitchen for something. But what is it? Maybe he just wants food. Cutting a body isnt the easiest thing to do you know? 'Hey could you pass me the knife beside you, theres something I wanna do". Without asking, you listen to his order and give it to him. He takes it from you and smiles. What was he thinking about? Was he gonna kill you too? Many thoughts wondered around, but you tried your best not to let it get to you.

You blink a couple of times trying to understand what happened next. Yamaguchi made his way into the bathroom and told you to come with him. What were you guys gonna do? He wiggles the doorknob, to his surprise, it wasnt locked, why? Why hadn't she locked it? Has she understood her faith?  "Heya girlie, remember me?"  He asked her while tilting his head to the right. Why wouldn't she remember him? Did she even know him?  She nods in response, thank god she at least knew him. "Well theres something I wanna do, as a favor,ok?" He crouched down and wiped a tear away from her face. Jealousy ran thru through your veins. "A little birdie told me you liked tsukki? Is that right?" He was getting closer to her now, a little to close. You wanted to stop him, but fear of what might happen next ran through your mind. On and on, what was he even saying?

"How about we call him right now?" What? What is he saying? "Yams I dont think thats-"  "SHUT UP Y/N, IM NOT TALKING TO YOU. Now answer me, how about we facetime him and show him your pretty little sad face huh?"  The energy in the room felt different now, you weren't to sure if you liked it so much, so you stood back, scared of what he might do next. He grabbed his phone from his pocket and dialed his number. What was he even thinking? Does he not know they could get caught like that? "Hello? Hey yams, what's up"  "hello fellow friend, I just wanted to show you something I found. I think you'll like it hehe" what kind of laugh was that? It felt a bit sinister.. maybe to sinister.. he turned the camera around, making sure it faced your only friend. "Hey uh, is this a joke? It's not really funny, but you got me. Was there anything you wanted?"  "Not really, I just wanted you to see our art"  "hey y/n, he my phone, I need to do something". Without giving an answer, he gave you the phone, and you watched what happened next..

He took her head and forced it down, making her scream a little bit. "Yamaguchi please, I'm sorry, I'll do anything" neither of you said anything, you watched as he was hurting her more and more. He took the knife he got from the kitchen and forced it on her neck. And with each little stroke, a new letter appeared. "YAMS STOP IT PLEASE! IT REALLY HURTS! TSUKKI PLEASE HELP ME-" before saying anything else, yams placed a piece of curtain in her mouth, making her gag and no longer able to talk. "Tadashi stop it, guys, this isnt funny"  "we're not joking tsukki dear, we're just having a bit of fun!" Fun? How was any of this fun? It didnt feel right, you wanted to help but you couldn't move no matter how hard you tried.   "Y/n look! I wrote her lovers name on her neck HAHA!" He wasnt lying. He had carved the word tsukki onto her neck. Was this what he was really like? This wasnt the yamaguchi you knew. You dropped the phone, hoping tsukkishima had called the police by now. "Guys I'm hanging up, you aren't funny. See you tomorrow". And with that, he left. Not believing anything that had just happened.