Listen to apocalypse by cigarettes after sex hehe

Only hours have passed, but it felt like days. You were in the interrogation room, waiting to answer some questions.

"Afternoon, miss l/n. I'm detective Eiji,I know you've been through a lot, but I wanna know what happened. I understand if you need time, but right now, today, I'll need some answers."

You stare at the detective  unable to understand how he could be so heartless at this event. The love of your life had just been destroyed by a moving train. You can still see his image in your mind, fresh blood in the front train, his no longer whole body, scattered everywhere. His left leg had disappeared from the scene. It probably was rolled on by the trains wheels.

You couldn't imagine your life now, he was gone. He couldn't come back. He left the earth, just like he said. Maybe god will accept him into heaven for all his suffering. Nome of this was his fault..right?

But then you remember, he mentioned leaving a box for you. But where was it? Your train of thought was then interrupted by... what's his name? Right, Eiji.

"Miss? Earth to you, haha!" The guy sounded so sweet, as if maybe he could relate to something that happened to you. Maybe he as well had lost a loved one?

"I don't wanna be rude and intrude on what your thinking about, but  would you want to shower and then i can ask you things? Is that alright with you?"
He looks at you dead in the eyes, hoping you would agree.

And you do agree, not wanting to create more stress and problems. It was better to let it all out anyway.

—————————

Only thirty-eight minutes had passed and he let you go. He said "I dont want to remind you of anything, I'll let you go for a few days and wait for you.. until you're better."  As if you could forget all of that and just move on.. asshole.   "Can you call me a taxi? I need to go back". You asked Eiji, he responded with yes, but just couldn't help himself and asked why. "That's none of you business, now please, I'd like to leave now". He turns around and grabs the phone, dialing a taxi.

Tadashis words stuck in you head, as if he had pinned them there for you to never forget them.

Box      

I love you

I'm free now

Thank you

It hurt. But maybe it was for the best.