part 8

You sat there, in silence, both of you, while brianna snored whilst sleeping. At least she wasnt in the way now. 'I said pardon, can you pleas-'  dammit, she cut you off again.  'I know you like him y/n. You cant keep that from me, you're pretty easy to read too'  'I'm sorry? I dont like him, I think your imagination has gone a bit to wild Haha' shes got you. Theres no getting  out now, nothing to say that'll make you in the clear.  'Oh c'mon, the jacket, the wave, even the smiles. I know you like my boyfriend. Just admit it you whore'.  You didnt know what to say, you thought you had it under control. 'Maybe I do like him, he deserves someone like me who wouldn't cheat on him with some other dude.'  'Excuse me? Who said I was cheating?' She got really mad now, which meant you were right and she was just lying. You had also gotten her. 'I saw you talking to tsukki before, and I heard it all. You were gonna cancel on him huh. You know, if we were dating, and you weren't in the picture, he'd be happy, so happy you'd be the jealous one-' before you finished, she cut you off again. You hated it when she did this. 'So you're jealous huh? Who knew? Maybe I did, and that's why I stayed with him. You know, hes actually quite boring and all that, bit you know what he is good at? I'll give you one word, bed.' She stayed all of this whilst getting up, looking prepared to slap someone. But as soon as she said that last sentence you got up, you've had enough of it. You grabbed her hair and pulled it really hard which made her drop to her knees, she let out a little yell. 'Hey! stop that!what do you think your doing bitch!! Get the fuck off me!!'  You knew she liked her hair a lot, why not that be the first thing to get rid of. You dragged her body to the kitchen, grabbing the sharpest knife you could find, you thought scissors wouldn't hurt as much and bring you as much pleasure.

'Hey, dont bring that near me! You know how much I hate sharp things!! Too loud you thought, might as well make her shut up, or she'll wake up the other one. You grabbed the duct tape you left on top of the fridge, you already knew to place it there since it would have gotten loud. "Hey, why dont we play a game? yea? this ones called 'guess the character" You say, she looks up at you with a little fear, no idea of what's about to come next..