You sit on the car, patiently, waiting for him to come sit next to you in the car. He locks the door and speed walks towards the car, holding the bags he grabbed off you.

Once settled in the car, bags placed in the back seat, he starts the engine and begins driving off. "Yams, where are we going?". No answer. He just kept looking forward, focused on what he had in mind.

Not even half an hour has passed and he had brought you outside of a  train station. It wasnt packed, couple of people were there. Maybe twenty? Thirty, even? But that wasn't the point here, what was he thinking about? A train station? Does he not know the consequences of being caught?  He might as well bring you to the mall for god sakes.

"Honey, come here, don't look" a voice whispered, but it was one of those loud whispers that was meant to be heard. Another voice had said "holy shit, that's fucking awesome!". A teenager probably, unaware of what's really happening. The blood on your skin began to become itchy, so you scratched and scratched until your blood mixed with the blood of the cop.

"jesus, I'm calling the cops, this isn't right!".

Oh no. No. No NO NO NO NO.

Anything but that, not now, you needed to hide. "Yams, we need to leave. It's not safe, were gonna get caught!" You turn to face him, but he's gone. Gone. Shit. Shit. SHIT! "GOD DAMN YOU TADASHI!!" you yelled out, avoiding the other people in the station.

Where the fuck did he go? Did he leave? Get on a train? You start walking around, avoiding the gazes of people's eyes, knowing they're all judging.