part 5

You've just finished school and decided to grab a snack from the vending machine before getting on the bus. You walk downs the stairs and notice yamaguchi's girlfriend looking at you, she then smiles and waves. 'How gross, I better wave back to seem nice' you say to yourself. You waved back and as you are, she approaches you and asks where your headed. 'Grabbing a snack before I get on the bu-' before finishing your sentence, she stoped you and says 'is it alright if I go to your place now? I'm in a rush, I have things to do later' she smiles and tucks in a piece of side hair. You pretended not to know what she meant by that and just nodded as a sign of no, explaininghow you have other things to do. Luckily she didnt ask what those things were. You both head on the bus, but she cuts you off and pushes you to the side. 'How annoying' you though, feeling less bad about what you might do later. Both of you spot yamaguchi and a smile appears on your face. You both wave in sync, hoping that he'll wave back at you, and only you.

And he did. Your heart pounded with love, you knew he was the most perfect man to ever step foot on earth.  His girlfriend looks at you in disbelief and sighs deeply. She walks over to him quickly and with a slight move of her hand, she takes his face and embraces it, hoping to make you jealous. It works. Never in your life have you ever wanted to rip her to shreds more, anger filled your body up. You watched as she moved a hand and dropped it to his crotch, grabbing it, but making sure you were looking as well. This made you even more furious, and you knew exactly what to do later on..