Chapter 19

[LINDA]

"Zeus Parthoropeons."

I murmured to myself Googling the name up on the desktop computer. I'm in the study room working the new information I gathered last night. Julian had gone out, somewhere I don't want to imagine.

I'm glad I got the dirt on Amanda. I have an old friend working at the sperm bank who fortunately is a big gossip. She called me up one day telling me all about a private donation she gave out for a few bucks. Trust I hadn't really listened to her until she mentioned 'Zeus Darcanius' and I had instantly been interested.

Trust me I tried doing the shit on my own but it hadn't worked out. Googling 'Zeus Darcanius' was like looking up for an article with deleted parts. There were only 'present' articles of him. I couldn't find any records from twelve years back.

I had been confused at first, wondering if it was just because he was younger, but rich families tend to put their children in the spotlight, and after asking around for a while I realized this could be due to a forged identity. A person with no recorded past could possibly be using a forged identity.

Forged identity could get him at least a couple of years of probation or a year in jail and it could mean seizing anything he acquired with the name. Gosh, I had hit a gold mine. This could ruin him — destroy him. God, I want to do both.

I spun around in the chair, sighing. I have no idea why the search results were taking so long to load.

After a few jobless countdowns from ten to one, the search results finally came up.

I gasped almost slamming my face into the computer screen. I scrolled down violently with the mouse.

I couldn't believe it

What I was looking at made no fucking sense.

[JULIAN]

I whimpered throwing my head back.

"Shush, how's that?" Zeus asked, pressing up against me from behind. He was running his hands up and down my sides as the warm shower beat our sore bodies

"It's — it's okay," I murmured, bending my head to the side. I liked how Zeus was pressed up against me. I liked the fact that I could feel everything I wanted to feel from him at the moment.

I gasped as he took hold of my shaft, making me shiver.

"And this?" Zeus murmured against my ear. The wet strands of his hair tickling my neck. I nodded frantically.

I'm not sure I trusted my mouth at the moment. I might just turn into a mess of moans and whimpers if I opened it. I soon heard Zeus' intoxicating laughter. I could feel the vibration of his chest against me, and his hardness pressed up against my lower back.

"What about this?" taking my tip between his fingers, twisting ever so slightly. I fainted on him. God, I practically fainted on him. He used his other hand to keep me steady, raised from the mattress enough to allow him to continue repeating the shiver activating movement.

"Do you like it?" he asked. I parted my lips to say something, but nothing came out.

"Should I stop?" he teased, loosening his grip a bit. I tried jerking into his hand as I whimpered in protest.

"Is that a no?" Zeus asked, still being a big meany. I shook my head before leaning on him and closing my eyes. My mouth pouted in ecstasy as he continued. As I got closer to my peak my pants quickened. Zeus tightened his grip around my waist and continued stroking me with his other hand.

I love this. I love being with Zeus. I love random mornings like this when I made excuses at home to be here.

I finally came panting under the warm shower. I let Zeus turn me around to face him and let him pull me up for a kiss — well, kisses to be more accurate. I Love the way our lips where sliding against each other under the steamy water. He kissed me one last time before dropping me on the marble tiles.