Chapter 15

[ZEUS]

My eyes flicked open at the feeling of fingers lightly brushing my face.

"Julian," I mumbled, leaning into the touch. Everything about yesterday came back like a blur, we probably ended up cuddling on this after the shower we had together yesterday.

I hummed in content as Julian continued to brush my face and casually play with my hair. It feels so nice so comfortable.

"When are you leaving?" I asked curiously. Julian's hand paused on my face.

"I... I'm not sure. Linda's not back until Monday. That's unless you want me to leave," Julian mumbled. My eyes flew open and stared into his eyes looked hurt. Did he really feel I wanted him to go?

"Of course not," I assured him, pulling him into a soft comfortable kiss.

"We better eat, we didn't have dinner yesterday," I murmured, breaking the kiss.

"I guess so," Julian mumbled, snuggling into me.

"What would you like to eat?" I asked running my hand through his bleach blonde hair. I smiled; it had gotten a bit longer.

"Your hair's longer," I said in a matter of fact tone. Julian blushed, burying his head in my chest. I smiled. I love the way he gets shy so easily.

"Can I have you?" Julian asked out of the blue.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Can I have you for breakfast?" Julian asked, raising his head from my chest. He might have consciously or unconsciously licked his lips.

I. Have. Created. A. Monster.

[LAMBERT]

"Zeus hasn't called has he?" Diablo asked from on top the kitchen counter, swinging his legs in rhythm with each other; the dark bags under his eyes indicating his lack of sleep for the past few days.

"You need to rest, not, you need to get knocked out for a few days," I stated, taking down the cereal box from the top of the fridge. I turned around just in time to find him shrug nonchalantly. I decided to ignore it, heading for the dry bowls in the cupboard above him.

"Here," I said pouring then handing him a bowl of fruit loops.

"I'm not hungry," Diablo said turning his head away. I rolled my eyes. Diablo could be such a child sometimes.

"You need to eat, have you even taken your pills?" I asked, my tone worried. I wanted to touch him check, his eyes, and his skin but, I'm really not sure how he'll take that.

"I don't need them," Diablo insisted, waving his hand.

"I don't think your eye bags agree with you," I pointed out firm tone. Maybe I was a bit mean about it. Diablo's eyes widened in hurt.

"I'm leaving," Diablo said jumping down the counter and heading out the kitchen door but I was faster.

"Wait," I said using my body to block the door. Why am I acting like this? It's not like what I'm saying isn't true, but I can't let him go being mad at me. I really don't think I can handle it.

"Diablo..." I trailed, not really knowing what to say.

"Fuck off !" Diablo yelled, breaking down. My heart contracted. I didn't like watching Diablo cry, and as sure as hell didn't like being the reason for it.

"Diablo calm down, I didn't mean it that way, okay? I just want you to get better... to be happy. I can't stand knowing you still feel depressed..." I rambled, reaching out to him then curling my hands back to myself. Damn, why can't I just hold him?