The Story

Picture this: You visit a city literally over two thousand miles from home. It's not the first time you visit the city, but it feels extra special this time and you don't necessarily know why. As your vacation comes to an end, you realize you've fallen in love with someone you never expected to fall in love with and because of certain circumstances, you wish you never had... Who would have guessed somebody like me, would fall for a somebody like him? He was my desire, as I was his. I never would have thought a two month love like ours, would end in such tragedy.

Of course, it wasn't all tragedy.

My life was about to get hectic. I had to leave Huntington Beach to return home for college as I was about to study Fashion and Business Management. I had no choice other than to end the beautiful love we created. Had I chosen to continue our relationship, I would have been miserable. Besides, long distance relationships never work... Especially when the love of your life was on the road to becoming a big time metal-core musician. I had an idea of what rockstars did while on tour. I did not want that for myself... And I certainly didn't want him waiting for me. I wanted him to be free. I knew if I let him go, he would and he'd be happy... And that made me happy; although the thought alone nearly killed me. 

Our love story is one for the books. It goes a little something like this...