Chapter 11: Heat

(A/N- Just an FYI, this chapter contains SMUT! You have been warned. Enjoy! -E/N.)

Normal POV

It had been 4 days since Hawks was injured. Dabi has been taking care of him and trying to limit his movements so he can heal. The injury on his chest seams to be healing well, but the feathers are still struggling to grow back.

"Not to be rude," Dabi starts, "but can we fuck?"

"Dabi, I'm injured."

"I can go gentle."

"I'm sure it will hurt."

"If it does than at least you don't have to work anytime soon." Dabi points out. "Today is our 1 month anniversary, and I have been holding back so much." He seemed to let out a low growl, knowing full well Hawks would get turned on.

Smut Smut Smut Smut Smut Smut Smut Smut Smut

Dabi started from the foot of the bed and crawled on his hands and knees until he was basically on top of Hawks. He gave a smirk at the younger man, but flinched when he felt a back staple come loose, but obviously didn't care. He leaned his torso down and kissed his lover on the collarbone, and slowly worked his way up to the jaw and eventually lips.
The two slowly began to melt with each other, Dabi started grinding slowly, but still careful of his partners injuries.

He didn't want to mess up, since this would be their first time having actual sex, so Dabi continued to toy with his lips for a while before finally giving in to temptation.

Dabi starts kissing a line down to Hawks bare chest, stopping at each nipple to suck and tease with his tongue.

Hawks began moaning at the sensation his partner provided. The slightest movement shot pain through his body, but it was surpassed by the pleasure he received. "Ah, Dabi....!"

With the call of his name, Dabi began to move lower, kissing yet another trail, down to the bellybutton, where he teased that hole with his tongue, before continuing again. His mouth made it to the rim of his briefs, where he teased his tongue again just below the edge.

Hawks moaned louder, knowing full well the pleasure to come. "Go on, hurry! Please."

Dabi pulled down Hawks's briefs to reveal his hard on, which sprung up with the excitement.

Dabi opened his mouth wide and began sucking the bird-man's dick. That's when Dabi realized the downside of the staples were that suction was less effective then he wanted it. But even with that handicap, he still kept going and pleasuring his partner. Dabi used one of his fingers to play with the entrance, teasing it by rubbing in circles. As he did both of those things, Hawks' moans were getting louder. Hawks was glad that they moved locations because he was sure his moans could be heard from a few floors below.

While distracted with the thought, Dabi has penetrated the first finger into his ass, causing him to whine in response. "dabi.........DABI! Fuck me!"