Chapter 12: Villainy

(A/N- just warning, this chapter has some language, cuz Dabi. As well as smut (yes, two chapters in a row!). Enjoy! -E/N.)

Dabi POV

It was pitch black outside, as expected for being in the woods, away from civilization. I, of course, had been used to traveling during this time for years, but now it makes even more sense, since I'm supposed to be dead again.

It took me hours to get to my destination, since I had to walk. Hawks didn't have a car, and I couldn't take public transport since my face could easily be recognized.

I arrived just before dawn to the League of Villains new hideout. I didn't bother knocking, and just kicked in the door.

The three inside flinched into a battle stance at the sudden break in.

"What the hell?" Shigaraki stated when he recognized me. "Twice said you died."

"Oh, Dabi's back from the dead!" Toga licked her lips and came running over. She then tried to give me a hug, but I slapped her hand away.

"Don't touch me." I responded coldly.

"Answer me." Shigaraki was getting impatient. But Kurogiri tried to calm him down.

"I have been caught." I replied. "But he's a friend so my life was spared. I only came for my stuff."

"A friend?" Shigaraki became curious. "You mean to tell me that you and that bird are friends? Wouldn't that make you a threat? He's a hero, and you know our location and could be leaking valuable information."

"I don't care for any of that." I respond, walking past him. "He hasn't asked me for information like that, and I know he won't."

I walked just down the hall as Shigaraki yelled at me. "Hey, I'm not done talking with you yet!"
I entered my room and grabbed the little amount of stuff I had and placed it in my backpack, which I threw over my shoulders. What a dump.

Once I was finished, I made my way back to the main room, to see Shigaraki muttering to himself.

"I actually do have a question. Who is that new laser guy?" I asked. "I haven't seen him before."

"Why should I answer that? Is he wanted by your hero friend because he killed one of them?" Shigaraki sounded as snooty as ever.

"I just need to know."

"He's in the back room. His name is Bloodbeam. He doesn't talk much so don't piss him off please."

"Thanks." I made my way back to the farthest room. I opened the door to find the man sleeping. "Wake the fuck up."

He woke up enough to acknowledge that I was there but he didn't get the chance to object to my intruding before I set him on fire. I blasted him with my highest temp flames, burning him to a crisp instantly. He barely let out a scream.

Once he was gone, I shook my quirk off and shut the door behind me. The smell of burnt flesh lingered into the hallway. I walked back out to where the rest were and found Shigaraki glaring at me.

"What was that noise just now?"

"Oh, Um." I looked at him dead eyed. "He saw a massive spider and now his room is on fire. I would put that out if I were you." I walked passed him and went to the door, which Kurogiri was trying to fix. "Oh and if anything happens to my friend, keep your doors open for me."

I stepped out, hearing Toga say, "oh no, Dabi left us again."

I continued to walk, faster than when I came since I had to escape the city before it got too light.