Parties & Camaros

*I don't own Transformers or anything affiliated with Transformers. I only own my original characters and plots. All rights go to Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg.*

After five hours and forty five minutes of shoving clothes into drawers and throwing shoes into a closet, Sam and I had finally finished settling me into my room. My bed was made up nicely with the silver and black chevron bedding and my side of the room was decorated with dozens of posters and pictures of my family, Braelynn, and I. I was quite pleased with the turnout.

Sam and I were now sitting in two of the bean bags that were in my room. We were both sipping on water while watching TV. Lexy still hadn't returned yet, but that gave Sam and I more bonding time.

"So, tell me about yourself," Sam spoke.

I looked at him. "What would you like to know?"

He thought for a moment before speaking again. "What do you like to do in your free time? What are your family and friends like? Boyfriend? Anything like that," he said.

I laughed. "Well, in my free time I enjoy fighting, running, and shooting guns. My family is pretty laid back and crazy but they're a very busy bunch of people. My parents work a lot and my sister is quite the nuisance. I can't really tell you I have any friends because I don't and yes I do have a boyfriend. I prefer the term mate though," I told him.

"Wow. You're pretty high maintenance. And why don't you have any friends? You seem like the kind of girl that would have like dozens of friends," he said.

I gave him a small smile. "My best friend and only friend was killed two years ago. Right now you're the only friend that I have."

A frown immediately took over his features. "I'm so sorry to bring it up," he said.

"Don't apologize. You didn't know."

He just smiled sadly at me. "What was her name?" he asked me.

"Braelynn Stone. She's the reason I have all of those clothes, so you can thank her for that," I laughed.

He chuckled. "Let's move on to a happier subject. What's your boyfriend's name or in your case your mate's name?" he asked with a laugh.

"Don't bait me. But his name is Ron," I told him.

He may have known about the Autobots, but I couldn't necessarily inform him of my knowledge; at least not yet I couldn't.

"Hm. That's my dad's name."

I chuckled. "It's a pretty basic man name if you ask me."

"I agree one hundred percent. So, where are you from?" he asked.

"Tacoma, Washington. What about yourself?"

"South Gate, California."

"We're quite a ways from home aren't we?" I laughed.

He nodded.

"Now on to you, Samuel Witwicky. Since I already know that your mom and dad are pretty crazy, I'll just jump to the chase. What are your friends like and do you have a girlfriend?" I asked.

He smiled. "You're my only friend and yes I do have a girlfriend."

I smirked. The fact that I could talk to him as if I had known him for years made me so happy. It had been a long time since I had known what having a human friend was like and I loved it so much. He was already like a brother to me and we had only known each other for a few hours.

"Aw. What's her name?"

"Mikaela Banes."

"Got a picture of her?" I asked; I loved being nosey.