My Everything

*I don't own Transformers or anything affiliated with Transformers. I only own my original characters and plots. All rights go to Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg.*

After about an hour of walking around this huge ship, I finally made it back to my room. That walk had done nothing at all to clear my mind or even calm me down in the slightest. If anything I was crying much harder than I was earlier.

This wasn't supposed to be happening to me. I thought that after the battle in Egypt was over, everything in my life would go back to the way it was but I guess I was wrong. My life was changing yet again but this time for the absolute worst. I would much rather go through that battle a hundred more times than go through this. It would be far less difficult.

My mate, my best friend, my protector, and the reason for my happiness was being taken away from me and I didn't know what to do about it. I needed him in my life and without him I was literally nothing. I truly didn't understand as to why Galloway would have the heart to separate me from Ironhide but I realized he had no heart at all.

I wasn't the only one who was being separated from a part of me. Sam was being taken away from Bumblebee; his guardian, his protector, and his best friend. The two of them were inseparable and shared such a strong bond with each other and the fact that Galloway was taking my best friend away from him angered me so much more.

Not to mention, Mikaela had Wheelie. She took care of him and made sure he stayed out of trouble. She never once spoke about how she felt about the small bot but I could see it in the way she acted towards him just a few days ago. She cared for him and it wasn't only him though. Mikaela was also close knit with Bumblebee and had been for the past two years. He had saved her life just as he had saved Sam's. Though Bumblebee and Mikaela weren't as close as he and Sam were, I knew this whole situation still upset her.

Once I got to my door, I twisted the knob slowly and opened it. I expected nobody to be in here but Ironhide sat on my bed, his head in his hands. I shut the door and he turned to look at me. He immediately got up from the bed and walked over to me. He placed his hands on either side of my face and kissed me; I placed my hands on his waist and grasped his shirt in my hand, happily kissing him back.

After a few moments, he pulled away from me and placed his forehead against mine. I sniffed and he wiped away the tears that were falling down my cheeks before kissing my forehead and pulling me to him. I wrapped my arms tightly around his waist, not even paying attention to the pain in my arm I had received from the action.

"How am I supposed to go on without you? There's no other place I belong. This isn't fair," I cried.

He squeezed me tighter. "I don't know, Lea."

His voice sounded strained. There was a small drop of liquid on my head and I reached my arm up to feel a wet spot in my hair. I looked at Ironhide's lesser form to see that his eyes were filled with what looked like water. I raised my eyebrows up.

"Are you crying?"

He shrugged. "It would appear that way to you, but I prefer the term 'leaking optical lubricant'."

"But you're Ironhide; you're Mister Grumpshit. You don't cry," I teased.

He chuckled but another tear fell down his face. I quickly wiped it away. "It's been countless vorns since I've last shed a tear."

I frowned. "Why are you crying anyway?" I inquired.

"It's not everyday that your reason for existence is being forced to separate from you," he said softly.

I wiped the tears off of my face before heading over to my bed. I sat down and threw my shoes to the floor before laying down. He walked over to me and stood above me, a small smile playing on his face. I grabbed his hand and pulled him onto the bed with me. He wrapped his arms around me and I wrapped my arm around the front of his body.

"Did my dad come back and talk to you?" I asked him.

"Mhm."

"What did he say?"

He sighed. "He told me that he talked to Galloway about this entire situation. He attempted to get him to overlook his order but Galloway refused him. He claimed it was a presidential order and that there was nothing he could do to revoke it," he answered me.

"He said they were doing it to protect us. He told the three of us that being involved with the Autobots as civilians was dangerous for us," I told him.

He grunted. "I can't argue with his logic but there is also no safer place for you than with me. The same applies to Sam and Mikaela with Bumblebee."

"I know that but they don't care. I don't want you to leave me," I cried.

He let out a heavy sigh. "It pains me knowing that I have to, Azalea. If I could do anything at all to change this, I would. My one option was eliminating the little insect but Optimus won't allow me to do so and neither will your father," he grumbled.

I sighed. "I can't do this. I really can't. You were supposed to come back with me. Everything was supposed to be okay," I whimpered.

"I am so sorry, Azalea."

I let out a sob. "You're not their puppets. You can't just simply let them order you around like that."

"I agree with you but Optimus believes that since we're here on your planet, we're to respect the rules your leaders have written for us. This just happens to be one of their more critical requirements. As much as I would love to disobey this one, I can't. We would be exiled like you said, and the Decepticons are still here. We can't leave your kind alone to defend yourselves from them," he told me.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "I love you."

He sighed and rubbed my arm. "And I love you more than anything, Azalea. Please don't ever forget that. You're everything to me," he said sadly.

I buried my head into his side. This was absolutely horrible. All I could do now was lay here with him. I needed all the time I could get with him before I was so unfairly separated from him. He was still here for now, but I could already tell what my life was going to be like without him and I honestly didn't think I could handle this.

*Please vote and comment. It'd mean so much to me. I wanna know what you guys think.*