Jetfire

*I don't own Transformers or anything affiliated with Transformers. I only own my original characters and plots. All rights go to Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg.*

It was a good three hour drive to Washington D.C. Riding with Mikaela and Sam in Bumblebee was rather interesting. Their bantering was amusing at the most; well it was when I was awake. I had been asleep for most of the journey here.

Thankfully Leo and Simmons-as he informed me I should call him-rode here in Mudflap so I could sleep in the back seat of Bumblebee's alternate mode. I could have very easily chosen to go with Mudflap or Skids, but their back seats were way too small and even with these shoes on I wouldn't be very comfortable.

Someone shook me and I opened my eyes to see Mikaela's face in front of me. She smiled at me and I sat up. We were no longer moving. I looked out of the windshield to see that we were parked in front of a large museum; the National Air and Space Museum for that matter.

"We're here," Mikaela chimed. She moved out of the way so I could get out of the car. Outside stood Leo, Sam, and Simmons who had a pair of binoculars in his hands.

"Smithsonian Air and Space Museum. Land of dreams in there. All I ever wanted to be was an astronaut," he said.

He placed the binoculars down and headed to Bumblebee's trunk. He took out a small case packed with different weapons and some sort of jumpsuit. Before I knew it, he was ripping off his jeans. I looked away at the sight of the thong encased around his area.

"What is that?" I heard Sam ask.

"I wear them when I'm in a funk. So does Giambi, Jeter; it's a baseball thing," Simmons responded calmly as he put on his jumpsuit.

I shook my head at him and leaned against Bumblebee. Sam and Mikaela came to stand beside me. After zipping up the suit, he proceeded to hand the four of us strange watches, instructing us to put them on. I did as I was told and clipped it on to my wrist. Simmons walked back to the box.

"Okay. Our watches are synchronized; sharp mind and empty bladder. If you get caught, demand an attorney and don't ever say my name."

He grabbed a bottle of pills and tossed them to Sam. "Take one of those pills. Slip it under your tongue. It's the high concentration polymer they put in Oreo cookies. Tricks the polygraph every time."

Sam gave both Mikaela and I a pill before tossing the bottle to Leo. I placed it under my tongue but spit it out almost instantly. Sam looked at me with a raised brow.

"What'd you do that for?" he asked.

I wiped my mouth. "It was nasty."

"Did you expect it to taste like Oreos?" he teased. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Simmons who was fiddling with something inside the box.

"Okay. Now let's get this show on the road," he exclaimed as he held up a live taser.

Leo began freaking out. "Whoa. No. I can't do this, okay? I'm not some alien bounty hunter. I'm not going to do this," he babbled.

Simmons backed him into Skid's alternate mode and I snickered.

"Kid, you compromise this mission and you're dead to me. Now look into my eyes and tighten up that sphincter."

I put a hand over my mouth to keep from laughing. He handed Leo a taser before turning back to us.

"You three go on in. Hide until the museum closes and the see what you can find. Also see if that little Con knows anything else. I have to discuss battle plans with your friend here," Simmons instructed us.