We're in Egypt?

*I don't own Transformers or anything affiliated with Transformers. I only own my original characters and plots. All rights go to Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg.*

I screamed as I flew through the air. The only thing I could see was a dull orange color. The hot air surrounded me and soon I found myself landing on what appeared to be sand. I rolled over at least four times before coming to a halt.

Taking a deep breath, I quickly stood up and looked at my surroundings. There was nothing but rock mountains and sand. Beside me a whir sounded and I turned to see Bumblebee laying on the ground beside me. He looked completely done with life.

I wondered where everyone else was, but the sound of pained screaming caught my attention and I turned my head to see Sam lying on the ground, holding his hand in pain. I quickly ran over to him and it was only then that I realized running in this sand while wearing these shoes was going to be almost impossible.

I knelt down beside him and helped him sit up. He took a few deep breaths and by now Bumblebee had gotten up and walked over to see what was the matter.

"What's wrong? Is it your hand?" I asked him.

He nodded. "I think I sprained it."

I helped him stand up. "Mikaela probably has something for it. Speaking of which, where is she?"

As if on cue, Mikaela's voice echoed throughout the barren land as she yelled both my name and Sam's. Sam looked around for a moment before yelling.

"Where are we? Simmons!" he yelled as he spotted the small figure of Simmons. He waved to us. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Mikaela and Leo running over to us. I started running to them and Sam followed behind me.

"Are you guys okay?" I called.

"Yeah!" Mikaela responded.

"I think we're in Vegas!" Leo claimed.

I rolled my eyes at him. I stopped once I reached them and took a deep breath. "Where the hell is Jetfire at?" I grumbled.

The four of us looked around for a few moments before Sam spotted him on a large rock formation where Simmons was climbing up. We started to run over, the three Autobots following closely behind us.

The rock formation itself was a lot larger up close and climbing it was the difficult part. After I had nearly fallen twice, Bumblebee took it upon himself to lift me up. I sighed in relief and thanked him before running over to sit beside Mikaela who was now fixing up Sam's hand. Simmons stepped forward.

"You know, that really really hurt. You're just lucky I didn't get hurt. People could have gotten killed, okay? And if I would have gotten hurt, you would have heard from my lawyer."

I rolled my eyes at him and watched as Jetfire leaned down to him.

"Oh, shut up! I told you I was opening the space bridge. It's the fastest way to travel to Egypt," Jetfire said.

EGYPT? My eyes widened, wondering if I had heard him right. I stood up, throwing my hands up in exasperation.

"What did you tell us? You didn't tell us anything! Why the hell are we in Egypt?" I countered.

I was definitely done for when Ironhide and my dad got a hold of me. Jetfire slammed his staff down onto the rock.

"Don't you get snippy with me, fleshling. You were dully informed."

Sam sighed and turned around to face him. "Can you just stop for a second? Can you tell us why we're in Egypt so everyone can have a little bit of semblance and some peace of mind?" he spoke tiredly. I groaned and sat back down on my rock.