Possessive

*I don't own Transformers or anything affiliated with Transformers. I only own my original characters and plots. All rights go to Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg.*

My winter break sped by, much to my despair. On the bright side, I had a fantastic time back home with my family and my Ironhide.

Since the incident on my birthday, things had been relatively calm. The Decepticons hadn't made another appearance after that and I was more than pleased with it. It left me to enjoy the rest of my break peacefully and I couldn't have been anymore thankful because of it. Plus, I was left to live my life with at least a chunk of normality for the first time in a while. .hopefully.

Nothing relatively interesting happened after my birthday either. It was just like a normal December. We managed to land a few feet of snow which kept us locked in the house for a few days and also made Ironhide immensely upset; he feared the incredible amount of ice and snow was going to freeze his circuits, but I assured him that he would be more than okay.

Christmas was productive enough, though it was utterly ordinary. I had received a good amount of presents, and since Adalyn's family was really never around, my parents took it upon themselves to buy her a shitload of presents, most of which included clothes from all of her favorite stores. In all honesty, I was beginning to think that they loved her more than they loved me. It didn't bother me much. I actually loved the fact that my parents and Annabelle loved Adalyn so much; they saw her as one of their own and it made me exceptionally happy to see her so happy being around my family. She explained to me that night that she had never felt more at home in her life.

New Year's Eve on the other hand was pretty crazy. Sam, Mikaela, and Leo flew out again and from there, Bumblebee drove the five of us down to Virginia Beach. All of us, including Bumblebee's holoform, went to a party down on the pier that night. Bumblebee had really only tagged along to keep a close eye on the five of us since we were going to be a little bit under the influence. For that single night, the police had allowed anyone over the age of eighteen to consume alcohol, which I thought was kind of stupid, but I didn't complain about it.

There were tons of drunk teenagers running around up and down the boardwalk and someone even fell off of the pier which I thought was just so hilarious in my drunken state. I didn't normally drink much, but since I was getting a free go around, I decided to go all out and be as crazy as I could be.

The only problem was that I got too drunk; I was drunker than Adalyn, Mikaela, Sam, and Leo put together. The only thing I even remembered doing that night was streaking down the boardwalk in my underwear. It was freezing cold, especially with the oceanic breezes blowing on me, but I didn't have a care in the world; it was 2010 for crying out loud!

My drunk state did cause several problems for me though. I was told that I was nearly arrested and before I could get into actual trouble with the law enforcement, Bumblebee had to forcibly remove me from the boardwalk. I spent the rest of that night locked inside his cabin while he left me alone to take care of the others. I did receive a good punishment though, not only from Ironhide, but from the massive hangover I woke up with the next morning. It was bad enough that I didn't ever want to drink again.

Just a week later I had to return back to New Jersey for school, much to my despair. Currently, I was laying down in the backseat of Ironhide's cabin while Adalyn sat up front. My parents had offered to take me, but my mom ended up having to work and my dad was sent back to Washington state with Epps on some sort of classified NEST mission. I had made sure to say my goodbyes to my family and assured them that I would be back for spring break, though that didn't seem to go well with my mom. I absolutely hated leaving my family and friends behind, but I had to.