Trouble

*I don't own Transformers or anything affiliated with Transformers. I only own my original characters and plots. All rights go to Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg.*

My breath caught in my throat as my half of the car flipped over on its side. The car had been sawed in half and luckily none of us were hurt. Sam stood up and pulled me up from my seat before going over to help Mikaela.

What I wasn't prepared for when I turned around was Starscream's face in front of my own. He leaned over all of us and muttered something in a different language before standing back up. His optics never left my eyes and I swallowed as he smiled at me the very same way he did just two years ago; this time there was a certain morality hidden behind it. I took a step back and Mikaela grabbed my arm.

I turned around to see a new robot; one that I had never seen before though I had a very vague idea of who it might be. A fierce growl escaped his throat as his focus shifted to me and then to Sam.

"Come here, boy." His voice was deep, villainous, and filled with immense authority. This must be the Decepticon leader who was also known as Megatron. I was a little confused as to how he was alive, but right now I was a little more focused on the fact that he was standing merely seven feet in front of me.

Sam gulped before stepping forward. Megatron turned his attention to me. "You too, girl."

My eyes widened and Mikaela's hand tightened around my arm. I gently removed her hand from my arm and stepped forward. Sam looked at me in horror before grabbing me by the arm and stepping in front of me in a protective notion. He began pulling us down the stairs.

"You remember me, don't you?" Megatron said to Sam. My heart was beating so fast.

"Look. I did what you said, okay? Just don't hurt them," Sam told him, his hand wrapped tightly around my wrist.

An angry look flashed across Megatron's face. He clearly didn't like to be commanded.

"Shut up!"

The next thing I knew, we were flying through the air. I whimpered as I landed on my back. Sam was beside me, metallic branches holding him in place. I made a move to get up but was pushed down and held in place with different limbs. I nearly screamed when I noticed them to be Starscream's.

"It feels good to grab your flesh," Megatron said.

I struggled in Starscream's grip. "What do you want with us?" I asked.

Megatron shot me a look. "Your friend here has something on his mind; something I need. And you, young femme, could become the key to something very precious to our planet," he told me.

My eyes widened and he turned back to Sam. I had no clue what he was talking about but it couldn't be anything good.

"I'm going to kill you; slowly, painfully. But first we have some delicate work to do."

Starscream's grip only got tighter as I struggled which caused me to whimper. "Struggling will do you no good, young one."

I just growled and stayed still, listening to Megatron as he spoke. "Doctor examiner, alien specimen."

Suddenly a little bug bot crawled over me and onto Sam who tried to literally blow it away from him. Had I not been in such a dire situation, I probably would have laughed at his actions. I gasped when the bot sliced at Sam's face before digging into his nose. There was a snap and then two more mechanical beings were flying onto the scene, a smaller organism in their grasp.

The small organism landed on Sam. The bug bot held Sam's mouth open and I wanted to vomit as I watched it enter Sam's mouth. He began choking and in a few moments the bot crawled back out of his mouth. The bug bot held the small bot in his hand and all of a sudden, images of Mikaela, Sam's parents, and the symbols that he had been drawing just an hour earlier were being projected into the air.