Back to Business

*I don't own Transformers or anything affiliated with Transformers. I only own my original characters and plots. All rights go to Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg.*

I was sitting in the passenger's seat of Bumblebee's alternate mode while eating a powdered doughnut. Luckily Mikaela had brought her suitcase which also carried her wallet; a wallet full of money that she had managed to forget about until this morning. Since Sam and I were on America's most wanted list, her and Leo had to do all of the "grocery" shopping. In the end they bought dozens of bags of chips, a huge pack of bottled water and a big bag of powdered donuts which I was eating from at the moment.

Another stroke of luck was that Mikaela and I were the same size. Since I had been in the same clothes since I left the campus, she was generous enough to allow me to borrow an outfit of hers and it was a very cute outfit as well.

I now had on a blue tank top, a black blazer, dark blue skinny jeans and her black ankle booties with a three inch heel. I was kind of happy that the heels weren't stick thin. They had about an inch of thickness to them so if I needed to run I could do so without worrying about tripping or hurting myself.

She also let me use her make up. I knew that there was no use in putting it on, but it would make me feel a whole lot better about this situation. It would heighten the normality of it, though I didn't think that was quite possible. A girl could only try though.

Right now we were driving over the George Washington Bridge to get to New York with Mudflap and Skids behind us. It was actually very cool and had we not been here for this particular situation, I would have been tripping over the scenery but right now I just decided it would be best to eat my donuts.

"This guy robowarrior; everything about anything alien he's supposed to know. One time we revenge hacked his site and maybe I saw some of your alien drawings or whatever and maybe even a piece about these hatchling things you speak of," Leo said from the backseat.

"Sounds pretty legit," I claimed as I stuck another doughnut into my mouth.

"One crumb on my seats and you're done," Bumblebee said. I chuckled and swallowed the last bit of the snack.

"Where are we supposed to be going though?" Sam asked as Bumblebee slowed down.

Up in front of us was what looked to be some sort of meat store. Bumblebee parked next to the curb and Mudflap and Skids each parked behind us.

"A meat store?" I asked as I stepped out of the car.

"Yes," Leo answered me as he and Mikaela stepped out of the car.

Sam got out and immediately put on his baseball cap and lifted his hood. I shook my head. I knew he was trying to keep from being recognized but even I wasn't worried much about disguising myself.

"This is it. Yep. Deli; good front," Leo said. He started towards the door and the three of us followed him until he stopped us. "Alright. Wait here and I'll give you the go or no-go," he told us before walking into the store.

I huffed and turned around. "How long are we supposed to wait out here?" I grumbled.

There was now a middle-aged man staring at me from across the small intersection and it was making me quite uncomfortable.

"I'm not sure. Who are you looking at?" Mikaela asked me.

"That sweaty man in front of you. I think he knows who we are," I stated. The man began walking over to us. Suddenly, Sam grabbed my shoulders and pushed me into the store. I tripped over my feet but before I could fall Sam caught me. I heard Mikaela snicker behind me.