33

Me and Joey have officially moved into our shared apartment and after unpacking and decorating the apartment looks just like I imagined it.No one but us has seen what it currently looks like.

-November 7th 1996-

   At Monica and Rachel's everyone is here including Janice and we are all warching Happy Days.

Ross:Hey.When you guys were kids and you played Happy Days who were you?.I was always Richie.

Monica:I was always Joanne.

Joey:Question.Was uh Egg the Gellers! the war cry of your neighbourhood?.

   A commercial for the Mattress King Janice’s ex-husband comes on TV.

Phoebe:Ew.Oh.It’s the Mattress King!.

Joey:Boo!.

Chandler:"To Janice".Don’t look honey. Change the channel!,Change the channel!.

Janice:Wait,Wait.I wanna see this.After I divorce him half of that kingdom is gonna be mine.

(Matress King:Despair fills the mattress showroom.My kingdom is suddenly without a queen.I’m so depressed I’m going to slash...my prices!.Check it out!.499 for a pillow top queen set!.I’m going medieval on prices!.)

Chandler:What a wank!.

Janice:Oh I cannot believe he’s using our divorce to sell mattresses.

Monica:I know!.And 499 for a pillow top queen set who cares about the divorce those babies will sell themselves.

We all stare at her.

Monica:And I’m appalled for you by the way.

(Matress King:I’m close.I’m cheap.I’m the king.)

*****************************************
-November 8th 1996-

   Everyone but Joey is at Central Perk and Rachel is on the phone.

Rachel:"Into Phone".Okay...Okay daddy we’ll see you tomorrow night...Okay bye-bye."Hangs up".

Ross:We?.

Rachel:Are uh having dinner with my Dad tomorrow night I hope that’s okay.

Ross:Oh shoot tomorrow’s not so good I’m supposed to um fall off the Empire State building and land on a bicycle with no seat. Sorry.

Rachel:Ross my father doesn’t hate you.

Ross:Please he refers to me as wethead.

Rachel:But honey he calls everybody by a nickname!.Okay look I know all right just one dinner please just one night for me please.I just want him to love you like I do.

Ross looks at her.

Rachel:All right well not exactly like I do but,but if you do come to dinner I’ll love you like I do in that black thing that you like.

Chandler:"Leaning in".I’ll go.

Ross:Fine.

Rachel:Thank you.

Ross:Hi Gunther.

Gunther:Yeah we’ll see!.

Joey enters Central Perk.

Joey:Hey you guys.

Phoebe:Hey!.

Tabitha:Hey Babe.

   Joey pecks me on the lips and turns to everyone.

Joey:Guess what?.

Ross:What?.