chapter 8 Bakura

When Bella woke the next day, she was surprised to see a young girl standing in the room looking frightened while holding what looked like a dress.

Apperently the dress was for her because the girl set down the dress and hurried out quickly.

Bella got dressed

and walked out of the room

and walked out of the room. She followed the hallway until she found the throne room.

Everyone was already awake and waiting for her at the table that they had been sitting at the day before. The table full of food.

Bella walked over and sat down beside Karim. "Why didnt you wake me?" She asked.

"We figured you needed the sleep after all of egypt heard you screaming half the night" Aknadin says scowling.

Bella flinched.

"Aknadin!" Atem growled.

Melinoe growled as she pulled a knife from god knows where. Bakura pulled her down into her seat.

"I'm sorry" Bella apologized hoping that they were not too upset.

"We tried to wake you, but none of us could get you to wake up" Isis spoke softly.

"It wasnt until Karim laid beside you that you had finally calmed down" Christine added.

Bella flinched and looked to Karim. "Thank you"

Karim gives her a small smile. "Not a problem" he says.

"Yesterday when you first arrived" atem spoke up. "You called him Tom. Who is Tom?" He asked.

Bella flinched. "He...he is my uncle." She replied reluctantly. "I had only just found out that he was my uncle."

Bakura looked up at her thoughtfully.

"You said he was gone" karim says quietly while putting together the pieces.

Melinoe whimpered a little.

Bellas hands tightened into fists. "There...was a war. My sister Lily, her husband, their son and Tom all lost their lives. It was just after that Horus brought me here" she explained.

Everyone sat quietly horrified by what they had heard.

"I'm so sorry" Christine whispered.

Bella forced her self to shrug and turn away as Horus appeared looking ruffled.

"Mel, you mentioned yesterday a Tom...is it the same one?" Bakura asked.

Melinoe sighed and gave a small nod. "yes, it's the same one" she replied reluctantly.

"Let's begin" Horus says gruffly as he tossed the book onto the table. 

"Ill read" Bakura picks up the book anxiously.