Chapter 34 Karim

Christine pulled into the parking lot of the BAU Building and quickly made her way up to the office where she was met by the team. Seeing that they were all getting ready to leave she walked over. 

"oh crap" Bella muttered.

"where are you going?" She questioned blankly. "I mean...what's the case?" She was all sorts of bewildered and messed up this morning. 

"aren't you normally?" Atem asked smirking.

Christine scowled but had to agree.

"about time you got here, We got a case. wheels up in five" Hotch said as he walked away. Christine's eyes widened and looked at the rest of them. 

"Wait...what where are we going...We cant leave...I cant...I mean...not that I cant...I didn't bring anything. I'm not Bella I don't know what we are doing!" Christine said stammering out in alarm. 

"5 dead woman in Dallas we need to get there and catch their killer" Derek explained. 

"Oh HELL NO! Christine i swear to the gods!!! Bella exclaimed.

Alec was trying his hardest to not laugh. where as Luna looked very confused about their reaction.

Christine looked at her alarmed. "What? What did i do?" She asked confused.

Selene snickered. "She's hiding from dad" She explained. "er...well..Its complicated" she added after thinking about it.

"Dads gonna kill me!!!!" Bella whined. "welll...technically you...cause you are in control" She trailed off. "actually this already happened for me...but i didn't know what happened, i only know what happened afterwards" she explained. "Oh gods what did you do?" she groaned.

Christine paled hearing Bella and sat back looking worried.

"But...everything that's happening here" Christine started to protest. 

"will be here when we get back...or hopefully those guys staying at your house can take them down" Emily said as she followed Hotch. 

"at least that way you will be far away from those soul snachers" Atem says looking relieved.

"soul snatchers?" Bella asked. "oh lord, now i remeber. Ugh i hate it when that happens." She asked with a sigh.

"I cant go to Dallas!" Christine exclaimed. "Walker is going to kill me!"

Christine whimpered as Selene chuckled.

"you two are such drama queens" Selene commented.

"Hey, i remember you getting the life scared out of you when ever he was brought up in a conversation" Alec says looking over at Selene with a knowing look.

Selene gulped. "Only because you were black mailing me!" she exclaimed.

She said staring after them as they walked out of the office clearly not hearing her. Christine groaned a little and looked up at where the directors office is. She grumbled and quickly followed the team out. 

She finally caught up with the team a few minutes later and boarded the plane that was waiting to take off. 

"If i live through this Hotch, I'm killing you" She said glaring at him as she sat down putting her seat belt on. 

"oh Bella, if any one is going to get after you for anything it would be mom, You are too much of a daddy's girl for dad to be truely mad at you" selene says shaking her head.

"she really is" Alec says nodding.

Bella groaned.

"I know you don't want to leave your boyfriend behind but we have a job to do" Hotch said as he looked through the file that he was holding not even looking up at her.