chapter 21 Karim

Karim picked up the book and starts off.

Christine collapsed on the couch as she made it home that night. Who knew hunting down bad guys was so exhausting...Oh, wait....

Bella looked annoyed.

Christine sighed and laid there on the couch not wanting to move, however she forced her self up as she heard something in the kitchen.....Which sounded a lot like Tea.

Groans were heard.

Christine let out an exasperated sigh and got up. Could she not come home just one day and have a moment to relax?

"Not with that bitch in my house" bella scowled.

She walked over to the kitchen door, but didn't go into the kitchen. She waited by the door and listened in.

"You probably could have staid on the couch and still heard her" Melinoe commented.

"Yeah, probably,"

"You said it your self! She is dangerous and can't be trusted...I mean she is Bakura's sister! And not the good one!" Tea exclaimed. She was not being very quiet about it either.

Christine and Atem scowled at this.

"Shes not even trying to hide it" mahad says pointedly.

Christine rolled her eyes *not this bull crap again* she thought in annoyance.

"This needs to stop" mahad and Atem groaned.

"Yes you need to do something about this" Akmonkomon said looking at Atem.

"He does" Bella spoke up which causes them to all relax.

"The pharaoh trusts her" Joey's voice was heard. He was not being quiet about it either. They had clearly not heard her come in.

Christine smirked feeling very proud of her self.

"She betrayed him...Cheated on him with his best friend...

Christine and Mahad flinched. They were never going to live this down.

What's to say she does not betray him again?! The pharaoh himself said she was a thief...The queen of thieves at that!" Tea exclaimed. She was digging in and trying to get them to see her point of view.

"Being a thief doesn't necessarily made you a bad guy Tea" Tristan said with a sigh. he should know!

"no, but everything else that she has done does. She betrayed the pharaoh and attacked Egypt." Tea said exasperatedly as though that should be the breaker that would get them to come to her side of things. "she is no good, We have to get the pharaoh to see that before it's too late!" Tea said firmly.

"My mind is already made up. You wont be able to change it" Atem says shaking his head.

"You are very stubborn" Christine nods.

"Tea...it's not that we don't believe you....im sure Christine has her fare share of bad...pasts. but the pharaoh normally has a pretty good judge of character." Tristan explained casually. Christine rolled her eyes. oh yeah he has great judgment.

Atem flinched.

*yeah and look at what happened* she thought to her self bitterly.

"It's his judge of character that started all this in the first place!" Tea snapped. Christine froze with surprise. Just what the hell was this bitch trying to say?

"Ohhh she is dead" Christine growled.

"Christine sit down" Atem says with a sigh. they all looked up at Christine startled to see the she was up and moving around.