Chapter 18 Isis

Once everyone gathered around the table at breakfast the next day Horus handed the book off to Isis. Isis opened up the book and began here they had left off.

Christine led the group to Bella's house. "Sam, ich bin zu house" She called as she opened the door.

"What language is that?" Christine asked.

"German" Horus replied.

She leads them into the house and shut the door behind them. She smirked hearing the pharaoh grumbling behind her.

"Who's Sam?" Tea asked looking at Christine curiously and a little suspiciously. And just why was the pharaoh grumbling.

"Fuck off Tea" Christine grumbled.

Christine frowned a little noticing the hopeful tone in her voice.

"The dog" Christine replied shortly as they walked into the living room where Sam was sitting in his spot waiting. She could practically see the confusion in Sam's eyes when he saw her.

"I'd be confused too" Shadi says under his breath.

"It's alright Sam," She said softly and motioned for everyone to sit down as she sat down in the chair beside Sam who put his head in her lap as his tail wagged happily on the floor, though he could sense something was wrong with his owner.

Christine could not help but grin. Midnight was like that as well. He could alwasy tell when she was upset.

"So what type of deck do you like?" Tristan asked sounding excited by the topic. He wanted to get right in to it.

Christine looked over at him puzzled. What type? There was more than one type?

Christine tilts her head a little.

"I already gave her a copy of the dark magician" The pharaoh explained sitting on the couch beside Joey and Tristan much to the displeasure of Tea. Christine scowled a little. *Of course she was displeased with this.* she thought bitterly.

Mahad rolled his eyes.

"I'm not sure I understand," Christine said watching them puzzled. "there are different types?" She asked looking at the Pharaoh.

The pharaoh looked over at Christine in thought. "you know I think a mixture of Bakura and Marik's deck would fit your personality." he said thoughtfully as he took in what knowledge that he knew about her.

"Oh...like that vampire one that Marik uses? or that...zombie tiger thing?" Christine said as she suddenly sat up remembering some of the cards Bakura and Marik had used.

Bakura perked up when his name was mentioned.

"a fiend deck," Tea said shivering and made a disgusted face. She was not a fan of the fiend deck and it showed.

Bakura and Christine grinned getting mischivous smirks.

"Christine was...is a thief. she was known as the queen of thieves back in Egypt" The pharaoh explained as he looked over to his friends. "well...before..." he trailed off.

Christine grinned at her title.

"Ill have you know i kept that title even after i went to the palace" Christine huffed as she crossed her arms with a pout. She had a hard time keeping that title as it was difficult to disappeared with out someone noticing, however she managed it, and no one had been able to out do her.

Christine grinned smuggly.

"wait...wait...you're telling me. your wife is the queen of thieves...and Bakura's sister!" Joey exclaimed as if it suddenly dawned on him.