Chapter 25 Luna

Seeing that no one else was going to say anythign Luna began reading.

Christine and the gang went to a restaurant and sat at a table waiting for their order.

Bella's stomache growled loudly. Karim glanced to her before sliding over some grapes to her. Bella looked over at Scorpius, getting a nod she carefully picked one up and ate it slowly.

"so uh...Christine...Why didnt you come home last night...i mean...was the fight the reason...or" Joey started to say while she was taking a drink of her chocolate milkshake. "were you in the hospital all night?" he added.

"Christine in the hospital...all night...not likely" Alec says causing Bella to jump in alarm and stare at him owlishly.

Christine looked up at him. "i did come home last night...but then i left" she replied. Atem turned and looked at her.

"why did you leave? why didnt you say anything?" Atem asked looking puzzled. he felt slightly angry as he heard that she had come home and then left with out them knowing.

"I'm just that good" Christine says smugly.

Alec fights a grin.

Luna smirked as she got an idea.

Christine looked back down at the milkshake. "it's pathetic...being unable to feel comfortable in your own home...knowing that history is repeating it's self" she said with a sigh.

"I hate that feeling" Bella mumbled. Karim looked over at her with a frown. why would she know what that felt like? she was only a child.

"history....repeating it's self?" Atem said confused.

Christine sighed a little and looked back at him. "I am in no position to make demands...nor do I really have the right to make this request...or any at all...but if i did...would you?" She asked.

"Do it" Alec says. "What ever it is...just do it"

"what is it?" Atem asked. Christine stared at him quietly for several moments debating on weather she should reply or not. He had a slight feeling that he knew what she was talking about, but he did not want to jump to conclusions just yet.

"get rid of her." Christine said calmly. Atem stared at her quietly.

"Huh?" Several people around the table looked confused.

Christine watched him. She was beginning to feel uncomfortable by the silence, but then was surprised as he pulled out the deck of cards and removed one of them from the deck before putting the deck back into the holder.

They all stared at Atem stunned as he handed the card over to Christine who took it and looked down at it. She looked back up at him stunned seeing that it was the dark Magician girl.

"ohh Mana!" Mahad says.

"You asked him to get rid of the Dark magician girl?! But she and mahad work together as a team?" Seto says with a frown.

"I think she is more testing to see whom he will chose." Scorpius says thoughtfully.

"Thinking back to earlier chapters" mahad says. "Pharaoh you said to her that you wanted to start over. She is wanting to know if things will continue as they were or were you really serious about another chance," he explained.

Atem nods in understanding. That made sense.

"In other words she is still trying to decide what to do" Isis says with a nod of understanding.