Chapter 28

Ria woke up when she felt a hot thing on her skin, she doesn't exactly know what is it.

When she opened her eyes, she saw Lory sleeping deeply in her side while hugging her. She immediately sat down and touched Lory's forehead using the back of her hand.

Lory was still in her dreamland when she felt a hand on her forehead. She slowly tried to open her eyes but she failed when she felt her head ache.

"Aray" Lory whined while rubbing her temple.

"Shit, sabi ko na nga ba eh," Ria said. "Teka lang, wag ka muna gumalaw." She added and ran to the CR to grab a basin and towel, she filled the basin with warm water. She went back to the bed and saw Lory grabbing the comforter and covering herself.

Lory feels so cold that she couldn't bear the low temperature of the aircon. Her nose is so itchy too, that made her sneeze a couple of times in a minute.

Ria went near to her and remove the comforter that was covering on Lory's body.

"Wag, it's so cold," Lory said and tried to grab the comforter again.

"Teka, mag-sponge bath muna tayo. Kailangan mong malamigan, Sobrang init na ng katawan mo." Ria said and went near the aircon to turn it off. "Wala nang aircon, Hindi na malamig." She added and dip the towel into the warm water, she squeezed the wet towel to let the excess water out and slowly rubbing it to Lory's arm.

After 15-20 minutes of sponge bath, Ria placed the towel on Lory's forehead and threw the used water on the sink.

Ria went downstairs and headed to the kitchen. She knows how to cook, it's just that she's too lazy to do it for anyone but Lory's an exception. She searches for the ingredients of Rice Porridge (lugaw) and started cooking.

After an hour of cooking, she placed it on the tray with water and medicine just like how Lory placed it last night and went upstairs to feed Lory.

Lory was now sitting on the bed trying to figure out why her head hurts so badly while sneezing. The door opened revealing Ria holding a tray. Ria placed the tray in front of her and sat down.

"Kumain ka muna. Para maka inom ka na ng gamot." Ria said.

"Ayoko, wala akong gana." she replied "Kamusta ka na? Nilalagnat ka pa ba?" she added and placed the back of her hand to Ria's forehead.

"Nilagnat kana't lahat-lahat, ako pa rin iniisip mo. Isipin mo din kaya sarili mo" Ria replied and started blowing the porridge to make it cool. "Say 'ah' andito na yung airplane" She added, her right hand is holding the spoon and swaying it like a flying airplane while her left was under the spoon to catch the food if it falls.

"Para naman akong baby niyan," Lory said while pouting.

Oo, baby ko. Ria said in her mind.

"Dimushur kung 'parang', look at your height." Ria jested.

"Ah ganon?" Lory said that made Ria laugh.

"Sige na, eto na oh." Sagot niya at inilapit ang kutsara sa bibig nito. Lory opens her mouth and let the spoon enter, after the food landed in her mouth she was amazed by how delicious the food was.

"Ikaw nagluto?" she asked, Ria nodded and started blowing the food again to make it warm. "Masarap ka pala magluto, ba't di ka nagluluto?" she added.

"Tamad ako eh," Ria replied.

"Buti di ka tinamad ngayon."

Ikaw kasi yung dahilan eh Ria said in her mind that made her smile like an idiot.