Chapter 10

Ria's POV

It's Saturday. Pumayag ako na makipag dinner kay Uno since may point naman si Lory. I'm waiting for him kasi he'll fetch me here daw. I felt my phone vibrated, kinuha ko ito at tinignan kung sino yung nagtext.

Pag-asa ng bayan

Dani: Goodluck Rianne!
V: Goodluck bakla.
Miguel: Sana may jowa kana after ng dinner mo.
Ion: BH, Rianne. Wag mo kalimutan.
Rocco: Sabihin mo kapag di masarap ipapakain sayo. Lulutuan ko siya ng sinigang na bat.
Aga: Gago Rocco! Goodluck Ria.
Pao: Goodluck Rianne. Chika mo samen pagkatapos ah?
Lory: Good luck Ria! It's your first date, enjoy it.

Hay nako. Oo alam nilang lahat, pati sila Mama at Dad. Napaka chismoso't chismosa.

"Nandyan na ba?" tanong ni ate Pops. Isa pa to, chismosa din.

"Wala pa po. Seryoso ba to? Ako? Makikipagdate?" tanong ko kay ate.

"Alam mo, nakausap ko na siya dati, nung bumisita siya sa shop kaso wala ka. I asked him if seryoso ba siya sayo, he said yes. He's courting you almost a year na. Isn't that enough to show his love for you?"

"I can't feel his love-" I didn't finish my sentence when ate cut me off.

"You can't feel his love because you didn't open your heart for him. You have this tall, thick, and slippery walls na no boys can climb it. You should break that wall and let him enter your heart. Trust me ang sarap ma in love."

"Paano kung sasaktan niya ako? When you and kuya Martin broke up, I saw how devastated you are."

"It's part of the journey, I guess? Not all will end up a happy ending. And all boys aren't the same. Maybe he'll not hurt you. If he will, cry it out and move on. It's normal na masaktan ka, that's life. And that's what I did when Martin and I broke up. " She said. We heard a car horn outside the gate, its Uno. "He's here. Goodluck to your first date bunso." and gave me a tight hug.

"Thank you ate, chika ko nalang sayo later paguwi ko. I love you!" I said and went outside.

I saw Uno standing beside his car, holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Hi good evening. For you," he said

"Thank you. Tara na?" I respond, he opened the car door for me.

When we arrived at the, wait a minute. This is not a restaurant. It's an open space. He opened the car door for me and offered his hand. The sky, it's so beautiful. The moon shines so luminously, and the stars were twinkling. I saw a table with two chairs in front of us. The table was designed with candles and roses, it was lovely.

He pulled a chair for me. When we both settled to our own seats, a man approached us and gave our food. I was sitting on the right side, the moment I looked at my right side I was flabbergasted. The view was awesome! Kita mo buong Manila. The lights were amazing.

"Ang ganda tignan," I said

"Oo nga, napaka ganda." He replied, I turn my gaze at him and saw him looking at me. At that moment I felt special.

Should I open my heart? Should I let him in? Should I give him a chance? Shudian sizt! Akez ay naloloka!

Our dinner went well. Naka upo kami ngayon sa carpet, under a tree, facing the loud and joyful city. While drinking wine and talking about life.

"I want to give you something nga pala." He said.

He pulled a box in his pocket and gave it to me. I opened it and I was amazed when I saw a personalized necklace.