CHAPTER 6: ROOM ESCAPE

I woke up suddenly after taking a nap in the afternoon, and four people are surrounding me.

I jolted at the sight of the two twin siblings, and Lucca with the girl that I also think is his sister.

"H-hey! What are you all doing here?" I ask. I force my eyes open to see them.

"Nothing. We're just observing you." said the girl with long, brown, curly hair, one of the twins.

She has a tender light skin and a slim body.

"Really? May I.. know your names? Are you Erin's servants too?" I said as I straighten myself.

"This is amazing! She can really see us!" the girl beside Lucca exclaimed.

"I told 'ya!" said Lucca.

"I'm Gallad. This is my sister, Thildah. We are called as Ermiteans, because we are land spirits.

That's Lucca and his sister, Lilia. They are both Archaiads, water spirits." said the boy in my left beside his twin sister.

He has brown, curly hair, thick eyebrows and a fit body. He's a bit taller than his twin.

Thildah crosses her arms as she looks at me. Something tells me that this introduction bores her.

"We are spirit servants," Lilia adds up.

"And we suppose to be invisible to those we don't choose to show ourselves! But you can see us!" she grins, enough for me to see that her smile is pure and beautiful.

"But, she looks so ordinary! Too plain!.. I don't care what lord Erin told us about her. She doesn't look like the one with the special blood.

Look at her! A small, petite girl? Is our master blind?" Thildah asks her brother.

I know I don't look special, not beautiful, not even tall.

But, excuse me, who are you?

I could see my cousin, Bliss, from her attitude. They're both so finicky.

"Shh! Don't talk like that to our master, Thildah. You're disrespecting him!" his brother said, arguing with her.

"I'm not! I'm talking about her! She doesn't look like one that has the blood of an Aurora!" she rolls her eyes as she says it.

Maybe she doesn't like me.

Obviously.

"Hey, she is the real deal! Stop blabbering nonsense!" Lucca suddenly says.

I could understand their thoughts about me. I didn't wait for another second and I butted in.

"I already know about that thing. But, if I'm that important, why do I heard Erin said that he wants me to die? Isn't that a bit ironic?" I asked, curiously.

"Miss Allison! Our master wants to get rid of you because you are a threat to his life!" Lilia said, straightforward. No sugar-coatings nor coverings. All of them frowned at her.

"Lilia! How dare you say that!!" Thildah exclaims angrily.

"I believe, you're not suppose to tell her that without master's permission!" said Lucca, crossing his arms.

"We don't need permission for telling the truth?!" Lilia said.

"Wait! A threat to his life?" I repeat as if I didn't heard it clear. Orthyl told me that my blood can heal, that I'm an Aurora and has a healing ability. Why would I be a threat to him?

Gallad sighs and tells me, "You're a threat because if you die, he will also die." he adjusted his eyes to focus on me.

"Haven't you seen it yet?"