HISTORY

INTRODUCTION:

Once upon a time in a place called Aemortallis, the ageless world, separated from the one we called as earth, brought forth a dreadful war and made its own history.

It was said that by the blood of an ancient, powerful and beautiful spirit, named as Erimithea, who dwells there, seeds a generation of two nations-- two kinds of offsprings-- and settled in it, governing the whole land. Then, Erimithea called them as 'Hollows', like body without souls, only flesh and blood.

But, it is known in their history that the first offsprings of her blood is cursed.

It is because they were born with tremendous appearances, deformed, having long bodies, long legs and arms (some are many), and crooked, sharp teeth that can be compared with the wild creatures of the land, air and water she brought forth to cover the world. They regard them as the lowest of all lifeforms, for they knew that those are only planted as foods, and some, to be slaves.

On the otherhand, the second offsprings became Erimithea's perfect children, having the perfect image of her perfect human vessel (that is whenever she make herself visible).
Because of envy, the firstborns rebelled and swore to eradicate the second kind-- the younger siblings. The first excruciating war happened and it never ceases to end.

Erimithea's human vessel, in order to preserve its flesh, she turned it into a hard stone in Phildham Garden, while crying for justice, for mercy, and for love because of what the firstborns have done.

"She made herself into a stone,
Her flesh, rocks, instead of bones
From her eyes, flowed sour mourn
Dreadful weary, her heart forlorn."

Hollows that have Erimithea's perfect image had been annihilated without mercy. The first kind, because of their beastly appearances, it helped them defeat their second kind siblings. They made the land Erimithea gave them into a desolate place, where ashes, blood, bones and corpses of their brethren filled it.

"They're satiety filled, gloating felonious hearts,
Their dead brethrens, they gobbled their parts,
But, she bestowed upon them one great curse
Forsaken shall be, they're wild wanderers."

They ate their brethrens' flesh and discovered that they could regenerate their appearances. But, Erimithea cursed them to be abandoned forever, far from her grace. They'll have what they desire in full, but will never be satisfied. Even if they gobble a thousand of them and regenerate in a delicate form, once they stop, they will go back to their ugly appearances, having it worst, because they will lose their intuition. They will live as wild beasts, creatures that they despise the most. They'll be slaves and foods to the wild.

Then, she gave the second kind-- those who survived-- powerful abilities, weapons that they can use to save their own lives, so that, the tremendous extermination of them would not repeat itself. And through them, she raised a new generation.
But then, this generation she raised were far from being perfect. Not long after, they started to use their abilities to fulfill their evil desires, not only against the firstborns but also against each other.

So, she made a promise, an inevitable prophecy written on a stone, on her footstool, that she will give them jugdement, all her children born by her blood.

It is said and written in history that a star shall come to bring judgement and will cause chaos upon the ageless world. Unless they learn to destroy the evil within them, they will not receive mercy.

"A star with arches of light shall appear,
One that'll bring judgement without fear,
Death shall slither, all hollows last to few,
Only to cease, when evil is dead within you."

-Erimithea

-----------------------------------------------------------