CHAPTER 18: SEEING YOU AGAIN

"Erin Seimour?"

I stood up from the ground and face him. He's a light brown-haired hollow with a glassy skyblue eyes
He's just alone there, but I know that he's really not.

I definitely believe that an invisible spirit just took away the pain in my body, and it soothes my weary feeling too.

I only know few things about spirits. They are those who've woken up from reincarnation and chosen by Erimithea to live again, but not as how hollows live. Their job is to guard their home and help hollows like us by being servants. But, as to how they become a hollow's servant, I don't know.

"Why?" I knitted my brows. I'm thankful that he helped me but I don't know why he wants me to come with him that time.

"What do you want from me?" I asked him.

"You're a half-kind.." he begins to say, "They won't let you live."

And there, the guards who were chasing me came to seize me. I thought I'd lost them a while ago, but they still found me.

"There he is! Seize him!!" I heard one of them shouted.

But this hollow, instead of leaving me behind, he helped me to escape.

His eyes glinted and there's a sudden stirring wind around him. He turn his back on me to face those men that are running towards us.

"You should leave this place now, these men won't hesitate to kill a cursed hollow."

I felt fear that time, for my life, for what will happen to me as a half-kind.

Will I also be forsaken and forgotten by Erimithea?
Will I never get to see my family again?

"W-where should I go? I don't know where to go!" I told him.

He just told me to ran. He said that a spirit servant will help me. He'll follow after he's done with the guards.

So, I did what he told me to do. I ran away while having a glimpse of how he fought the guards for me to escape them.

..........

"I heard a voice that told me where to go. I just eventually knew that it was Lilia." Orthyl said. I still could see the sadness in his eyes hidden in his gentle smile.

"She manipulated the barrier that covers the whole Port Vulgotha and made a hole. I made it out through it.. I don't know if that's a wise decision I made before, but I trusted Erin and I was right along the way. He helped me find the cure to my curse.." he continued and looked at me. I'm aware how grateful he is that I'm an Aurora that healed him.

It's a bit awkward though that he stared at me like he wants to hug me or something. So, I diverted his attention and thoughts.

"So.. do you think Erin is a good friend?" I asked. He blinked and turn his gazes away to think about my question.

"Of course, he's a good friend." he said. "Isn't he good to you? He saved you many times. Maybe you're just misunderstanding him because of his cold attitude."

Misunderstanding.. Can you tell me what is he other than a cold pervert?

"Hmm, I guess." I replied as I hanged my cheek on my palm, with my elbow on the window plane.

"There are many things I couldn't understand about that guy. Like.. why is he always frowning? Or why do I feel that he hates me?" I shrugged my shoulders. Then, I pursed my lips and pouted.