CHAPTER 21: THE BRAVE

"You need to do it!!"

There he is again. He's bossing me and giving me cold frowns, like he's a king commanding his slave.

"Why?! I won't do it!" I firmly refused.

We're inside the training field where the members are being trained with their powers and weapons to fight. They're dangerously fighting each other like they're in a hard battle. The only good thing is they're wearing safety gears and safety combat clothes.

"You need to do this!! We're not always here to save your nonsense life!" he grabs my elbow. "If only I'm not tied with you, I'm not going so far as to risk my life because of your stupidity!!!" he scowled to my face.

"You're heartless!!" I swayed my arm down, away from his hand. He frowned more because of what I did.

"Then, why don't you just bring me back?!!... To think that you'll help me find anything about my real parents here!! I must be really stupid!!" I raised my voice like how he shouts at me, though his voice is louder. I reminded him of it. But, he doesn't care at all. He only cares about himself. I force myself not to drop some tears because I'm starting to get emotional. I feel hot liquid is starting to wet my eyes.

I won't let him order me around with something I don't want to do. How should I train like that with my physically unfit, thin, small and fragile body?!! He must be insane!! If I do that, I might not get out of here alive?!

Just as I thought... this is another prison where he brought me, to keep me just as to keep himself safe.

We're tied. If I see my father, or if he's still alive, I'm going to give him a hard knock on his face!! Of all hollows, why should it be him?!!!

And why Erin couldn't just give me back my powers if he doesn't want the fact that my life is tied to him?!! Then, he can be free. I don't understand! And it's like he never wants me to understand what's going on!

He's the brainless one!!

"I'm going back to the cabin!" I stomped my feet away. It's just one kilometer away from here, I can walk even miles if it means to get away from him.

Suddenly, a hand stopped me. "Allison, wait!"

"What?!" I asked angrily. I thought it's Erin, but instead of him, it's Orthyl, giving me a worried face.

"Ah--I'm sorry.." I immediately said. Then, I glared at Erin who's just behind him. He crossed his arms at me and his eyes thinned in a frown. His giving me a blood rush on my head. I might be red in anger now. I hope it's not too much to be visible in my face. I'll definitely look like a red tomato.

"Hey, what's the matter?" Orthyl caught my attention with his gentle voice. "Why do you refuse so much this training? It'll make you strong."

I sighed. I looked at him while carefully thinking of what I should reply.

I notice some of the hollows with us, they're already looking at us, and they might be eavesdropping too. It's not their fault, though. Erin and I raised our voices like making a huge fuss just because I firmly refuse what he wants me to do. I found ourselves at the center of their attraction here. Well, more like distraction from those who are so focused on their practices.

"You can tell me anything... And, about Erin.." he leans to whisper. "He's just worried that you might wander off again."

Uhuh, really? Worried my foot.

I frowned at him and I made my face looks doubtful of what he just said.

"Believe me. He told me about it last night, and he thought you need to be strong yourself.." he said.