Dieciocho 18

⚠️⚠️⚠️!!!WARNING!!!⚠️⚠️⚠️

DARK HUMOR IN THE A/N!!!

Also DEATH!!!

Sorry.

We got Biden 2020!!!

Now, to wait for the riots!

*Sees KKK walking down the street*

Oh wait, nevermind there they are!

*Realizes they're coming for my gay ass*

*Laughs*

*Pulls out 22*

You're in ✨danger!✨

Seriously though, be safe guys, gals, and Non-binary pals. If you're out or look gay in a heavily Republican area or a place where the KKK or other white supremacy groups are active, please stay inside, and if you have to go out, go out with a group of straight cis or straight cis looking friends, carry a weapon if you feel like you need too.

Be safe!!!

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Ruu felt their heart pounding against their ribs, like a trapped animal trying to escape, just like them. Not that Sana or Keith could tell. Memories of the last time they'd come to the Scrap Yard played back in their mind.

But they kept calm, they needed to. Sana, as much as Ruu loved their partner, couldn't be trusted to keep an eye out for danger. She could barely be trusted to stay with Keith and Ruu. Which was not helping Ruu's anxiety that was already enveloping their heart, making them jumpy and easily scared. They were wondering if bring Sana was a good idea.

Keith on the other hand was clearly distracted with his own thoughts, sending longing glances at the sky. Ruu knew the half human probably didn't notice the pained scent he was giving off, which made sence most things couldn't pick up Galra scents. This included some half breeds. At first Ruu assumed the stars had brought Keith's pack to the forefront of his mind and they felt guilty about reminding him of their absence, but as time went on, it grew more and more apparent, Keith's pack wasn't the soul reason for his longing looks and longing scent.

Ruu suspected his skyward glances were the product of the same thing as her increased fear do to Sana being in the Scrap Yard.

They slowed their pace, falling back to Keith, Sana hanging a few feet away dragging her fingers over the Galra wreckages.
"Wanna talk about it?" they asked, making Keith jump.

"T-talk about what?" Keith asked, playing dumb.
"Whatever's bothering you," Ruu responded, keeping a blank look on their face, that they had gotten used to wearing when they were keeping an eye out.

"I'm fine," Keith stated coldly.
"Falsehood," Ruu shot back, "You're nervous about something. You keep looking up at the sky, and you smell like something is bothering you."
"Sorry I smell like I'm worried? I was a prisoner of the Galra for months! I've smelled like this for days I haven't exactly been showering!" Keith hissed back.

Ruu shook their head, "That's not it and we both know it."
"And what entitles you to my thoughts?" Keith snapped.
"Nothing, I just thought you might want to get a few things off your chest," they answered, sporting Sana about to run her hand over a tower of unstable looking scraps, "Sana don't touch that!" they snapped

The other half Galra whined and jogged over to Ruu and Keith. Ruu turned back to Keith who had taken the lead, a very irritated scent coming off the Galra looking teen. Ruu decided maybe they should drop the topic of Keith's distress.