Chapter 10

Adaline, Henry and Roni were still looked at the picture that Roni had found in Victoria's secret room.

"So, what is this... And if someone says photo I'm walking out," Adaline said.

"This is supposed to be a scene from my book with us photoshopped in as the character," Henry said and pointed to himself in the photo, "This is me as the kid who believes in Fairy Tales, you," He pointed to Adaline in the photo, "As my sister, the Dark Princess, and Roni," He pointed to Regina in the photo, "As our mom, the Evil Queen," Henry told them.

"The Dark Princess?" Adaline said.

"The Evil Queen? Right. So, Victoria's screwing with us," Roni said, she picked up her baseball bat from behind the bar and went to walk to the door.

Henry and Adaline quickly off their stools, "Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Henry said and they stood in front of her, "Hey, hey, slow down there, Babe Ruth

Henry and Adaline quickly off their stools, "Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Henry said and they stood in front of her, "Hey, hey, slow down there, Babe Ruth. Geez, we don't know that Victoria made the photo," Henry said.

"Can we at least look into it before it's clobberin' time?" Adaline asked and Roni listened to them, "We know you're not my mom, she died of cancer and I'm an only child," Adaline shrugged, "I'm roughly the same age at Henry, so, I can't be 21 when he's 8, as this..." She motioned between her and Henry, "We're the same generation," She said and watched as Roni listened to her and put her bat away, "Thank you."

Jacinda walked into the bar and walked over to the bar, "Roni, I am so glad you're still here," Jacinda said.

"Hey, uh, what's up?" Roni asked.

"It's um, it's been a big night. Sabine and I, uh, we sort of bought a food truck, thanks to Adaline having the Detective in her pocket," Jacinda smiled at Adaline.

"I don't have him in my pocket," Adaline walked behind the bar and made herself a drink.

"Well, that's great," Roni said with a small smile.

"It needs a lot of work, and I sold my tools. Do you have any?" Jacinda asked her.

"Well, lucky for you, this place is falling apart, so I've got all the tools you'll need," Roni pulled out their toolbox from behind the bar and handed it to Jacinda.

"You are a lifesaver," Jacinda said.

"Well, hey," Henry looked at Jacinda and she looked at him, "Um, if you need some help, I'm pretty good around engines, you know, for a writer," Henry said.

"What was that?" Henry asked.

"Hey, if I were the Evil Queen and Adaline the Dark Princess, we could look into our magic mirrors and tell you," Roni said.

Adaline hand him a beer and handed Roni a beer, "But this is all the magic we go," Adaline said and they clinked their pints of beer together before drinking.

Flashback

Henry went into Vivian's tent were Killian and Vivian were talking with a chessboard between them.