Chapter 30

Flashback

Vivian was in the woods looking at her locket and her family photo, she heard a branch snap behind her, she turned and threw a fireball at the person.

Gothel ducked, "Impressive," Gothel stood up straight, "Captian always did have a thing for witches," Gothel said.

"What do you want? To poison my heart, to hurt Killian some more? Just let me know so I know the best way to torture you by," Vivian said.

"Feisty witch, he likes that too," Gothel smirked and Vivian glared at her, "I'm not here to fight, I'm here to offer you something," Gothel said.

"Whatever it is, I'm not interested," Vivian said.

"Oh, but you will be, one day," Gothel said.

"I highly doubt that," Vivian said.

Gothel walked to her and Vivian stepped back, "I'm not here to fight... Join me and my sisters," Gothel said.

"You're insane," Vivian scoffed.

"I'm really not," Gothel said.

"You are, I'll never join you, no matter what you do to me, I'll never join you," Vivian stepped up to her, "You want to know why? You give off this mother figure speech to lost, lonely daughters who believe their mothers don't love them. If you came for me over 20 years ago, I probably would've joined you... Oh, what's the saying... You snooze, you lose," Vivian smirked, "Take a hike," Vivian said and walked away.

End of Flashback

The next day, Vivian walked into the bar and saw Zelena looking at her engagement ring checking her voicemail. Vivian walked to the counter and put her apron on, Zelena sighed and put her phone down as Regina walked in.

"Look who's back from her nature walk, how'd it go?" Zelena asked and Vivian looked at her mother.

"Did you know that there are twelve-thousand different kinds of moss? It took me forever to find what I needed, but I got it," Regina pulled out a paper bag from her handbag, "Now, we can cure Henry and break this curse," Regina said.

"That's great, but there's just one problem. Henry's not here, he skipped town for some job interview in New York," Vivian said.

"What? Why didn't either of you call me?" Regina asked.

"I got distracted," Zelena showed Regina her box of chocolates that she also got last night, "Seems I've got a secret admirer. Margot found them outside the bar last night," Zelena said.

"And," Vivian took hers out of her bag, "We've got the same admirer auntie," Vivian held up the note, "They know about Daniel," Regina took the note, "Yeah... Rogers and Tilly found it outside his home, now he knows I have a son but doesn't know it's his. Do you know how awkward last night and this morning with the father and big sister of Daniel Jones was?" Vivian looked between them, "Not fun, the last time he spoke to me... He looked so betrayed," Vivian shook her head and walked over to a table then sat down.

"Vivian..." Zelena said and walked over to her and placed a hand on her niece's back and rubbed.

"The witch killer has moved on from coven members, but why you two?" Regina asked.