Chapter 34

Flashback

Regina and Vivian were with young Henry in their home, Regina had just asked him to stand against the door frame to make his height on his first day of school.

"Do we really have to do this now, Mom?" Henry asked.

"Come on, it's your last first day of school," Regina said.

Henry looked at his sister for help, "Just give her this and you'll never have to do it again... She would've done it for me, but my school was your Grandpa," Vivian said with a smile.

Henry sighed as he reluctantly stood against the frame and Regina smiled as she marked it, "Okay," Henry moved out of the way as Regina wrote on the frame.

"Mom, are you gonna give it to him?" Vivian asked.

"Yes I am," Regina said and they followed Henry out of the house, "Henry, wait. You forgot your lucy," Regina said and held out his lunch box.

Henry looked at them, "Seriously? I haven't used a lunch box since the fifth grade," Henry said.

"Oh, just open it," Regina said.

Henry sighed, took the book and opened it to see a set of car keys inside with a keychain with his name on it.

Henry looked up at his mother shocked as she was giving him her car, "No way," He said.

"Henry, I know you think I treat you like a child, but... Well, you're not my little boy anymore," Regina said.

"That takes a lot for her to say," Vivian smiled.

"And next year you'll need this car to drive across town to Storybrooke College," Regina said.

"Right, this is, uh, great," Henry said.

Vivian smiled softly at him, "What is it, Henry?" She asked.

"It's just I'm not sure if SBC is the right move for me since it's not a move at all. It's still in Storybrooke," Henry said.

"Well, what's wrong with that? Storybrooke's your home," Regina said.

"But I'm the only kid that wasn't whisked here from the Enchanted Forest. I'm from the real world, maybe, I should get out there and consider other options," Henry said.

"Other options," Regina said sadly.

"Thanks, mom. I'll bring her home without a scratch," Henry said.

"You'll be better than your aunt Zelena... Speaking for the witch... I gotta go teach her how to drive," Vivian said and she and Henry hugged, "Have a good day Henry," Vivian kissed his cheek before walking off.