Chapter 36

Killian led Rumpel to his old hideout, which was a beachfront, "My old hideout. I-I know, it's a bit cluttered, but it is a beachfront property," Killian said.

"All this created by a wish," Rumpel said.

"Well, we're all created somehow. Make no mistake, I'm as real as you," Killian said.

"I wouldn't dare suggest otherwise, your fiance might have my head," Rumpel said.

Killian chuckled, "Good because the wish version of you seems to be creating real problems for everyone here," Killian said.

"Okay, can we get to the solution you promised? Because all I see is a cave where booze goes to die," Rumpel said.

"Truth is, this is where I came to do the same. I gave up on ever being reunited with Alice, I gave up on my previous love and I ended up having no interested in finding your Vivian. I was alone, if it wasn't for a good friend, I might never have charted the right course again," Killian said. 

Killian opened up a chest, he took out a conch shell and blew it. Just then, Ariel appeared on one of the rocks in front of them, "Ariel," Killian said with a smile.

"Many years and pounds, have passed since I last saw you, Captain," Ariel saw Rumpel, "Look out! The Dark One!" Ariel said as she held up her trident, Rumpel raised his hand and used his magic to shrink her trident, Ariel looked at it slightly disappointed.

"Perhaps you should bring your fish-tailed friend up to speed," Rumpel said.

"Uh, short version, Ariel... Looks like the villain, but isn't," Killian said.

"The truth is, I'm here to help rid this place of the Rumpel you rightly fear," Rumpel said.

"We were hoping that you might be able to give us an advantage. You don't happen to have some squink ink that we could use to defeat our foe?" Killian asked.

"I may have saved a few drops," Ariel said as she took out a small shell from her purse and threw it at him, Killian caught it and looked at it, "Use it wisely, Hook. There are a lot of lives at stake," Ariel said. 

Back in Wish Realm's version of Rumpelstiltskin's castle, Henry, Vivian and Regina were searching the castle for Ella and Lucy

"Maybe, this is the wrong place. If Wish Rumpel really had Ella and Lucy here, why isn't it guarded?" Henry said.

They soon found a cage with fresh meat inside it, "I think you may have spoken too soon, brother," Vivian said.

"Never look the Dark One for an animal lover," Regina said.

Cruella stepped towards them, "Let's not confuse who tugs the leash around here. Hello, darling," Cruella said.

"Cruella De Vil. Well, I thought you were above being Rumpel's lapdog," Regina said.