Chapter 7

8.00 am

"Rise and shine Innie~" Hyunjin shake his boyfriend gently. "5 more minutes hyung~" Jeongin whined. "That's what you said when you were late last week" Jeongin immediately sit up on when he heard what his boyfriend said.

"Your classes start and at 9 am right? Better take a shower hmm?" Hyunjin said rubbing his Jeongin waist and kissed his forehead. "Then let go of my waist hyung~" Hyunjin chuckled and let go of Jeongin's waist.

"Aright I'm sorry" Jeongin get up and almost bump into the bathroom door. "Make sure to open your eyes before walking babe" Hyunjin laughed. Jeongin huffed and stomped his foot. "Don't laugh at me!" The younger whined again.

"Okay I'm sorry again. Go take a shower and don't waste your time!" Hyunjin 'scolded' him. After Jeongin finished getting ready, he walked downstairs and saw everyone are eating breakfast.

"Good morning hyungs!" He greeted them with a smile on his face. "Good morning Innie!" They greeted back. "Who's gonna send us to college today?" asked Felix "Changbin" Chan said. "Me? I don't even remember it's my turn"

"Yeah and I don't care. You still need to send them" Chan said sternly. "I'm not gonna complain anymore since I got to send my baby boy to his college~" "You don't like to send them to college hyung?" Seungmin asked Changbin. "No. I hate it" "Hyung!" Felix and Jeongin yelled.

"I don't hate you guys! I'm just lazy to drive you guys there!" Changbin defended himself. "Stop fighting or I'll stitch your lips together" Minho said, when they started to get on his nerve.

They become silent. "Alright it's 8.45. Go get your bags, I'll be waiting in the garage" Changbin ordered them. After they got their things, Changbin drive them to their college. The oldest parked at the college entrance. "Alright we're here. We'll pick you up at 3 pm"

"Okay hyung" All of them said before get out of the car. "Baby boy?" The younger hummed. "Give me a kiss before you go" Jisung kissed his cheek. "Come on doll you know it's not where I want you to kiss~" "T-then where?" "Of course on my lips" "B-but I don't even g-get my first k-kiss" Jisung stuttered.

"That's even better" Changbin whispered and closed the gap between them. Jisung feels Changbin's soft lips on his. 'His lips taste so fucking sweet' 'I can't believe Changbin is my first kiss!' The older pulled away and pecked the Jisung's lips.

"I should kiss you more often" Jisung blushed while Changbin smirking. Felix knocked on the car's window. Jisung opened the car's door and looked at Felix. "Why are looking at me like that?! You'll be late if you don't get up from the sit!" Felix scolded him.

Jisung's eyes widen. He get up and before he ran inside, he whispered to Changbin. "Bye master" Changbin smirked, liking the way Jisung called him. He noticed that the door is still open so he need to close it. Before he close the door, Felix sit beside him.

"What are you doing? You'll be late for your first class" Felix glared at him. "What did you and Jisung did just now?" "Well that's not your problem freckle boy" "Of course it is! He is my friend!" Suddenly they heard the bell rang.

"You better get going or I'll tell Chan you when to your class late on purpose" "No I'm not!" "Yes you are! Don't you see you're wasting your time talking to me when you can go to your class earlier"

The freckle boy glared at the shorter male. "You're lucky you're older than me" he said before ran outside the car. "What a brat. Why didn't he close the door before leaving" Changbin complained.

3.00 pm

The four of them are talking to each other while walking to the college door. When they're closed the door, they heard screaming outside. Felix peaked between two girls head and saw a white limousine.

"Guys they're here!" Felix informed the others. When they're closer to the limousine, a girl yelled. "Hey what are you doing!" "What do you mean Rebecca? (I'm sorry to anyone that her name is Rebecca) We're getting inside our limousine"

" 'Our limousine?' It's mine! My father must told my driver to use limousine today!" She said excitedly. Well as you can see Rebecca is a spoiled bitch. She's a daughter of a famous CEO but her family aren't rich as Chan.

"But hyung I thought this is Chan hyung's limousine?" Jeongin whispered to Felix. "It is!" Felix whispered yelled. Rebecca wait in front of the limousine waiting for her driver to open the door for her. She waited until it's crossed her patience.

She knocked on the driver window. When the window goes down, he saw someone else. "You're not my driver" She looked at the old man weirdly. "It's because I'm not your driver miss" The old man stated. Rebecca didn't believe it so she knocked the window on the passenger sit.

When the window goes, a shock expression plastered on her face. There's Chan. Looking at her disgustingly. He get out of the car and looked at Felix and the others. "Why are you guys standing right there? Get in"

All of them get into the one by one and the last one is Felix. He kissed Chan's cheek and giggled. He looked at Rebecca and sticked his tongue out. "And you. Who do you think you are to talk to my angel and my friends like that?"

Chan is mad outside of the limousine while Seungmin and Jisung are excited in it. "Jisung he called us his friends!" Seungmin said excitedly. "I know right! I think he will never accept us!" They stopped when they heard Minho cleared his throat.

"Rebecca huh. Mr Walton's daughter. For your information I can end your father career right here and right now. If I see you talked like that to other people, I'll not hesitate to even kill your father" After he said that he laughed and get into the car.

"Bye bitch!"

Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DANCING GEM LEE KNOW!