The Return

TW: mental illness/suicide
Note from Writer: I'm really happy u all r enjoying it so far! this is my lil creative outlet and it's rad to be able to share a piece of me w y'all. you are all beautiful and loved and good things will come ur way 111 222 333 444 ✨

Before long I had met everyone of Pluto's friends.

There was Dylan.

"We call him Dapper", she said with her legs over him on a Tuesday morning, "It's because he dapped up everyone in here his first day", she let out a laugh, "You should've seen the look on the Doctors faces, it was hilarious."

Dapper was a tall young boy with hair shaved to his scalp. His jaw was defined, his voice low, and his eyes a deep brown.

"He shaved off his hair from dyeing it too much", Pluto whispered to me one day, "Now he's always got that beanie on."

He was here because he fought his abusive father. They called the cops, he spit at them and said he'd do it again, so they sent him here.

He gave me a smile and put a toothpick in his mouth.

"Go on then", Pluto said to him, "It's tradition."

He leaned over to me and sure enough, dapped me up.

There was Louie.

"We call him Racks", Pluto said with a smile.

"Spelled R-A-X", he added.

He was an averaged height guy with strawberry blonde hair that fell over his eyes. He had broad shoulders that looked even broader in his striped sweater and freckles on the bridges of his nose. His perfectly white teeth curved into a wholesome smile and his round green eyes sparkled.

"He decided the spelling on his own", she scoffed, "It's because he stole $10,000 by hacking into his public school's bank account."

"My family's poor", he said with a shrug, "And I fucking hate that school", he smirked.

"He would've gotten away with it too", she added.

"But my older brother's a fucking snitch", he said coldly, "He always was one for morals."

"So they sent you here?", I had asked.

"This or juvy, my mother threw a fit."

There was Michelle.

"We call her Hatch", Pluto said.

"Because one day I'd hatch out of this shell and finally become my own person", Hatch said rolling her eyes.

Hatch had long curly brown hair with big brown eyes and a small nose. Her pale skin didn't have one blemish on it and she didn't wear any makeup. She was naturally pretty but looked rather unamused.

"She's in here because she drowned herself in schoolwork trying to impress her strict parents", Pluto let out a sigh.

"Don't trust just any guy that says he's got adderall for sale", Hatch added.

"Hint: It wasnt fucking adderall", Rax chimed in.

There was Carson.