1234 Willet Drive

I snatched the paper from Luna and looked at it, "What? Willet Drive- what are you talking about?", I raised my voice in anticipation.

She looked at me worried but calmly pointed at the letter, "Look it's right here, between the spaces of the paragraphs."

She slid her fingers above and below each paragraph of the paper.

𝟙

𝟚

𝟛

𝟜

"Yeah I noticed that much", I said softly with my leg now twitching with anticipation, "I figure he was just labeling them or something I dunno, I was just too absorbed in what he had written. So what about the street name?"

"It's here", she said calmly hovering her finger over the second sentence in the last paragraph.

𝒜𝓁𝓁  𝑜𝒻  𝓉𝒽𝑒  𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈  𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉  𝐼  𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉  𝑔𝑒𝓉  𝓉𝑜  𝒹𝑜 , 𝐼  𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝  𝑔𝕖𝕥  𝓉𝑜-

"See how his writing is different for these letters?", she hovered over the words.

𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝  𝑔𝕖𝕥 

My mouth opened wide in shock as I looked at the letters, "How didn't I see this before?"

She looked at me warmly, "Love is blind as they say, you probably were so overwhelmed with what it said that you overlooked how it was written."

I leaned back and ran my hands through my hair. I smiled and leaned back toward her.

"So that's where you got the Willet part?", my eyes stayed fixed on those words.

"Yes it's in the same writing as the numbers in between the blank spaces of the paragraphs, all except for the 'g' of course."

I let out a scoff and shook my head in amazement, "Blank spaces of course."

She looked at me funny.

"It's a long story but it all connects", I said and waved her on.

She flicked her hair behind her shoulder and traced her finger down the letter, "And I got the drive part from right here", she tapped the beginning of Draco's name that he had signed.

𝒟𝓇.𝒶𝒸𝑜

"There's a little period after the D-R", she said and turned toward me, "It has to be an address right?"

My eyes slowly peeled from the paper and I gazed into both of her eyes back and forth, "Saint Merlin I could kiss you right now Luna", I said as a huge smile wept across my face.

Her face got red as she let out a laugh. I leaned back on the bed and kicked my feet up as I held the letter to my chest. My cheeks were hurting from smiling so hard and my body felt light as a feather. I didn't feel an enormous weight on me anymore, I felt freed of any dread or worry. I got up and twirled around with an entirely new glimmer in my eyes.

"1234 Willet Drive", I whispered, "1234 Willet Drive", I repeated sing songily and held the paper up like it was some kind of Nobel Peace Prize.