Messages for Home

Draco's POV:

It had been five months to the day without her. I wanted more than anything to have her by my side right now, at the very spot where our promises all started. I leaned over the railing of the astronomy tower, thinking the same thing that intruded my mind everyday.

The train, the light, her scream.

The train had nearly taken off my arm when I had reached out for her and sometimes I so desperately wished it had so that I didn't have this mark. The healing process was even worse at the muggle hospital, but I had to go to it so that people from the wizarding world didn't see that I was a deatheater. The good news is that I didn't have to work for him for the recovery, the bad news was that I was secluded with my thoughts of her. Once the physical part of me healed however, he was not hesitant in dragging me back into things. I knew war was about to break out, and I didn't want to be here when it did.

I blamed myself, and so did everyone else. When I had gotten back to school all of her friends pressed me about where she was. It was odd all of them to be rushing up to me, being interested in our love life. They looked as if they already weren't sure if she was going to return, and after I broke down and shared the news that she wouldn't, they all looked at me with even more disgust.

I usually would not tend to care about their opinions of me, but frankly they were the only people who could understand my hurt so I wanted their comfort. They never warmed up to me however, I could tell that they blamed me just as much as I did, so I was once again all alone in this world.

I looked down at the star ring on my finger. Sometimes I hoped that she was still up there, but my hope was draining now.

I came up here for one thing, the thing that I almost fulfilled when I thought I had lost her the first time. I gripped the railing, and looked up to the sky as tears filled my eyes.

I know she's with me.

I'll be with her soon.

I thought of how quick and easy this might be. I thought of what it'd feel like for all of the agony and disparity to drain from my cold, dead body when I hit the ground.

I took a deep breath and looked at the sky one more time before the fall but just as I did something caught my eye.

A flash of light spread across the sky. It was a shooting star. I let out a shaky breath and closed my eyes.

"I wish to be with her again", I whispered and backed up from the railing, "But not like this, not in death."

Rashana's POV:

I gasped and woke up in my bed. I looked at the clock, it had only been a couple minutes.

I rushed to Pluto's bed to tell her and sunk down when I remembered that it was empty.

I needed someone right now. I needed anyone just to process what was going on.

I ran down the hallway and then walked casually passed the front desk where the staff would sit.

I stared at the ground and veered to the left before walking down the boys hall. I walked up to Dapper's room and knocked on the door.

He opened it and I walked in immediately.

I paced around and ran my hands through my hair.

"You're going to think I'm crazy", I said pointing at him, "But my roommate left and you are the only person I can talk to", I said frantically.