✨Forty-Third Dream✨

"I envy you guys, dammit." Sanemi started, breaking the silence while you all waited in the Ubuyashiki estate for Kagaya. "Why can't I bump into Upper Moons?"

"It's not like people bump into them all the time." Obanai replied, casting you three a sideway glance. "How are you thee doing, Tokito, Kanroji, (Y/n)?"

"Well, I'm feeling a lot better now!" Mitsuri replied, happy to know they were worried for her well-being.

"I'm not at full strength yet." Muichirou said quietly, keeping his gaze on the tatami mats.

"Well I've gotten better." you smiled, before adding. "Right, I guess I should let you guys know my last name is (L/n)!"

Silence enveloped the room, all the other 6 (Muichirou and Mitsuri excluded) Pillars silently stared at you. Confusion and surprise written in their faces.

"Did I say something wrong?" you asked hesitantly, feeling nervous that their eyes were on you.

"Who the fuck are you?" Sanemi angrily spat out, suspicious that you were suddenly nice after being out cold for 2 days.

"Huh?" you stared at him. "I've always been me. What are you talking about?"

"I think what Shinazugawa is trying to say is what happened that your character changed." Kyojurou explained as you replied with an “Oh”, understanding why he said that.

"Well," you averted your gaze, playing with your fingers. "It's a really long story."

"Regardless, it's a good thing we didn't lose any more Pillars. If we did then the demon hunters will be in trouble." Gyoumei spoke, his hands pressed together as usual with tears coming out of his eyes. "But to defeat two Upper Moons without a single casualty is very noble, indeed."

"You three recovered surprisingly quickl from this." Shinobu remarked. "Did something happen?" her gaze fell on to you. If her gaze held curiosity towards the other two, then yours was 10 times more.

"Oyakata-sama probably wants to talks to us about a lot of things, including this." Giyuu added.

"I'm very sorry for the wait."

Amane, Kiriya, and one of Kagaya's daughter entered the room. Kneeling on the floor with a slight bow, their hands touching the mats.

"For our Pillar meeting today, I, Ubuyashiki Amane, will be attending in place of Ubuyashiki Kagaya." Amane spoke, explaining her presence. The 9 of you in the room immediately straightening yourself and looked towards her in, forming two lines with Gyoumei in the front of both of them. "The disease affecting our master Kagaya is getting worse. He sends his apologies for being unable to attent this meeting in front of you all."

"Understood. I will pray for Oyakata-sama's flickering flame of life to last a bit longer, even if for just a day." Gyoumei spoke on behalf for all of you. "And for you to stay strong, Amane-san."

Amane said nothing, silence enveloping the room before she closed her eyes momentarily. "He would like to give his thanks to all the Pillars." she delivered his message as she continued, "As you all know, there is a demon here who can conquer the sun. Kibutsuji Muzan is aware of that and definitely plans to go after her so that he may be able to conquer the sun. The time for an all-out battle is approaching."

"Also, we have reports of strange marks appearing on Tokito-sama, Kanroji-sama, and (L/n)-sama during their battles against Upper Moons four and five." Amane continued, your crow perched outside looked proud with Muichirou's crow standing next to yours. "So I would like to ask you three how you got your marks and the conditions for obtaining them."