💠Special #8💠

I may or may have not died when I wrote this. Probably not what you meant but I hope it'll do.

Warning: Slight lime? Idk what defines lime exactly.

Requested by muichirosbitch

Drabble: "I forgot about the kids!"

In which there are kids.

+++

"Mommy! Mommy! Wake up!" You groaned, shifting as you slowly opened your eyes. Your little angel (who chose to jump on the bed, waking you up), (Daughter name), smiled as she saw you open your eyes. "You're awake!"

"(D/n), what time is it?" you asked, raising a hand to your face as you rubbed your eyes, turning to the side to look if the the sun was already shining through the window.

"It's around 4:30 I think!" she exclaimed, making you look at her with an annoyed look. "You promised you'd help me prepare for the first day of elementary school!

So that's why it was dark.

"(D/n), let me sleep," you told her, pulling the covers over your head, hopefully discouraging (D/n). "Mommy's still sleepy, okay? Classes don't start until 7:00 in the morning, so please let me sleep for another hour."

(D/n) wore a disappointed look but eventually sighed, climbing down the bed. "Fine, I'll go see if (Son name) is awake," she said before closing the door gently.

"She woke you up, huh?" The door opened and a voice spoke, chuckling. "Well, I guess it's the same for me."

"She's too energetic for me, I just can't," you mumbled, wanting nothing more than to go back to sleep. "I think I'm dealing with a creature of nothing but energy and not my kid."

"Don't say that, she's still out daughter," he smiled, walking over to you, sitting on the bed as he pulled the covers down slightly, giving you a kiss on the forehead. "Morning sleepyhead."

"Morning," you replied, pulling him down next to you, wrapping an arm around his chest. "Let's go back to sleep for a bit longer."

"That's doesn't sound too bad," he said, wrapping his arms around you.

•••

"Mommy! Mommy! It's been exactly one hour!" (D/n) yelled, rushing into the room to find you no longer on the bed. "Mommy?"

"Morning (D/n)," you called out as you got out of the bathroom, dressed in jeans and a denim shirt, a white towel hung around your shoulders while you let your still wet hair down.

"Mommy!" she smiled, rushing over to you, making a little jump into your open arms. "Good morning."

"Good morning (D/n), is your little brother awake?"

"I don't know," she sighed. "He wouldn't talk to me after I woke him up earlier."

"That's to be expected," yoy said, setting her down. "You're pretty annoying."

"I'm going to tell daddy you bullied me!" she whined, running out of the room. You placed your hands on your hips and heaved a sigh.

You walked over to the dresser, drying your hair with a hairdryer, deciding to just leave it be today. You applied the minimal amount of make-up as you got out, the smell of (F/f) enterimg your sense of smell as you walked towards the kitchen.

"Smells good," you smiled, looking at Muichirou who was doing the cooking today.

"Mommy!" (S/n) yelled, running towards you and using your leg as a shield as he looked at (D/n). "Can you help me? (D/n) is being annoying again." He pouted.