💠Special #7💠

Sorry this took a while, my brain would not work. This was also not supposed to be published until later in the evening but I published it early because there were a lot of people sad with the recent Dream chapter.

Requested by Tomiutski77826

Drabble: "I'll see you at school later, Uzui-san."

In which Tengen works as a teacher.

+++

Tengen woke up feeling particularly happy, there was even a bounce in his steps.

He didn't know why but he felt like today was his lucky day. Like winning the lottery lucky.

He retrieved his phone from his very flamboyant night stand that was decorated with dazzling gems next to his bed that was strangely normal.

He opened his phone, smiling to himself.

6:37 AM, November 13, Friday.

He had roughly an hour and a half to get ready. And even for his flamboyant routine, that was a lot of free time that he didn't need to rush. And it was end of the school week, meaning he would go out and treat his wives or ask some of his colleagues to go and get a drink with him.

He took his time in the shower and got out, changing into his teacher's uniform.

"Hinatsuru?" He peeked his head out of the room and called out to his wife, only to get no response. He found it strangely odd that not one of his wives was in bed when he woke up. He could understand Hinatsuru and Makio but never Suma, she was always a sleepyhead and would sleep in until the last minute. "Suma? Makio?"

He called out to his other two wives and much like the first one, he got no response. When was the last time they had left before him? Never. Usually, they'd ask for a good morning kiss when he woke up (either by himself or them waking him up) and a goodbye kiss when they left (though sometimes Suma wouldn't get that privilege as she was the last one to wake up).

"Maybe something urgent came up, for all three of them........ At the same time......" the more Tengen thought about it, the more things got confusing. "Maybe it's just lady problems."

He calmed himself down with this thought. There was no way they'd intentionally wake up early and leave without telling him, Makio and Suma would especially whine without their good morning kisses while Hinatsuru would get all pouty (which he found cute). He only further confirmed his point—to himself—when he thought about how Makio and Suma never got along, they were always fighting (more of Makio bullying Suma).

He headed to the kitchen and found the coffee machine to be off. He also didn't have any of those instant coffee powder, preferring the coffee machine as it was more flamboyant to use coffeee grounds than the “lackluster” powder.

He shrugged it off, he'd just get coffee on his way to school, no trouble there. Just for safe measure, he checked his phone for the time.

7:19 AM, November 13, Friday.

That was good, he more or less still had half an hour left and Kotōge university was a 10 minute walk from his place at most so he had more than enough time for get coffee.

He looked at the mirror one last time and noticed his tie was crooked. Without Hinatsuru or the others to fix it for him, he fixed it himself. He took one last look at his flamboyant self, admiring himself before he picked up his bag and headed out the door.

Today was a beautiful day. It just seemed a bit more special than the previous beautiful days he's experienced. He would even consider proclaiming this day as the extra, flamboyantly, best and beautiful day so far in his life.