slytherin linings playbook

Catherine woke up on that next Saturday in a relatively good mood. She hadn't been sleeping for the past few days, so yesterday night had been a welcomed surprise.

"So, are we going to the quidditch match today?" asked Daphne at breakfast.

Catherine nodded, "Of course, Slytherin is playing Gryffindor. So, Pansy is going for Blaise obviously."

The two girls glanced up as Draco and Blaise walked in. Daphne looked a bit taken aback as Blaise laughed at something Draco said.

Pansy followed behind the two with Astoria, who seemed to be talking incessantly about something. Pansy ignored her.

"Good morning," Draco said.

He slipped into a seat next to Catherine with Astoria by his side. She smiled over at her sister and Catherine.

Pansy and Blaise sat across from them, and Theo walked in with a surprised look. He sat down next to Blaise and Daphne. He then pulled out a book and began to read quietly.

"What are you doing here?" asked Catherine.

Draco smirked, "Am I not allowed to eat breakfast with my favorite blood traitors?"

"Not if you're going to call us that," snapped Daphne.

"Oh, come on, Daph, we're to be family soon," he mocked in reply.

Astoria's eyes lit up at his words, and she put some breakfast on his plate. Catherine doubted he would even touch it.

Catherine glared at him. She was happy to see her friend in a good mood again, but she also didn't know if she even counted Draco as a friend anymore.

"So, we're going to kick Gryffindor's arse today," laughed Blaise. "I mean, we have Weasley as keeper, so I don't think we have an issue."

"You're really going to insult Ron? I thought you two were friends," Daphne said.

"We are," he shrugged. "Just not on the quidditch pitch."

As he said that, a nervous Ron walked inside the Great Hall flanked by Hermione and Harry. Hermione was uncomfortably holding Eddie's hand. The two of them were quite public about their newfound relationship.

Harry looked over to see Catherine sitting by Draco, and he frowned.

"Oh, look, it's the Weasel King," shouted Draco.

Ron glared over at him. After his poor turnout last season, most of Slytherin had made fun of him, especially Draco.

"Say, Draco, didn't we come up with a wonderful song for him?" Theo jokingly asked.

"Why yes we did, Theo. I think we should give him a morning cheer, don't you think so?"

The boys stood up and beckoned the rest of the Slytherin team to stand as well. Blaise shockingly followed. Pansy looked uncomfortable.

"One, two, three," Draco mockingly waved his hands.

Weasley cannot save a thing

He cannot block a single ring

That's why Slytherins all sing

Weasley is our King

Weasley was born in a bin

He always lets the Quaffle in

Weasley will make sure we win

Weasley is our King