held hostage

I wrap her in my strong arms while whispering at her head "Your back

I wrap her in my strong arms while whispering at her head "Your back." again and again.

The elevator scheme signaling we're at my floor, coming out with my girl still in my arms in tight side embrace, also known as dragging, well her small stride compare to my long stride makes her difficult to catch up with me so I’m practically dragging her.

Getting inside my door, without a word I push her back at the door and cover her lips with mine, I tremble from my desire.

We kiss for a long time, and I feel like eating her whole. As I begin to descend my kiss to her jawline and neck, she clutch my hair, hands at the back of my head, scrapping my scalp with her nails.

"Lynn, baby I missed you so fucking much" I manage to say it in between kisses.

"OHhh.." she moan in my mouth as I bring back my lips to hers "Ahh.." another moan swallowed by me from her as I pinch her butt, squeezing it and holding it to bring our body impossibly closer if that’s possible coz we are already mold to each others body separated only by our clothes.

Our hands roam in each others body freely, filling each others for the euphoric feeling in each others arms, taking from each other what we want,  not minding the rest of the world but only the bless to be back in each others arms.

As if its not enough, clothes starts to fall on the floor from both of us, both hastily undressing each other, aching to feel ones skin against own.

Both stark naked, her back pressed hard to the door, as I bring both her legs to each side of me circling it to my waist. She automatically clamp her hells to my waist and cling at my shoulder, never ceasing our searing kiss.

The room temperature shift instantly to hot and suffocating atmosphere envelop us, the need to be able to release is high. I agonizingly trace my fingers from her side, to her hips, and thigh.

Starting small circle when I reach my journey in her valley aiming for her waiting little sensitive knob. In which earn me a gasp and then moan from her. A whimper when I tentatively stop to position my self at her entrance, I can't play for too long coz its been so long from the last time, four years, I rub my head to her wet slit, moan and groan can be heard from the both of us from the pleasure.

"Aahhh!" she scream as I enter her, I come to an abrupt stop as I hear hurt from her voice, I let him adjust to me a little.
I did not make a move until when I sense that she is ready for me to go further.

"Aahhh!" I push one hard thrust to go all in, the moans are music to my ears, I go in and out in her slowly at first then gain speed at a time.

Our moans, groans, grunts and mewl echoes the whole floor, as I increase my speed, both peaking its heights until it burst.

My baby's legs are shaking, still clamp at my waist, while I completely still while still inside her releasing a growl upon my peak.

"You are not allowed to leave this room and any step made in attempt to get out will be punish." I commanded as I pull out complete from here and putting her feet back on the ground before turning around and head to the kitchen.

A whine can be heard from her as I stride away from her.

********************

Yeah! That's quite fast man.

God can't hold it in a little longer?

She didn't even come. Fuck man that's negative.

COMMENTS PLS

OR

VOTE by pressing that star below.❤

💌 dhenz4dhabz8 💌