misleading

"Please don't break me again" she softly said

"WHAT?" my shocked reply.

The look she gave me is troublesome; confusion, hurt, fear, longing and love are mixed in one. I sense it, whatever is coming will leave us both into more tears.

"Please enlighten me, baby" I ask.

"Jenny send me a screenshot of a conversation that says about a bet amongst you boys to bed me until Christmas" comes her answer in a whisper, though she looked me in the eye to come out as strong as she ever could, the tremble of her voice and the tears that follows after the statement gives away her facade.

I'm bewildered by what she said "What conversation are you talking about? What bet?" that comes out harsh from me.

I bring both of my arms around her tiny waist pull her much closer to me while trying to come up and stand, getting what I want to do, she wraps her arms around my neck and clamps her legs tightly around my waist.

Standing up with her in my arms, clinging to me, we get out of the tub. I put her at the sink counter and grab the towel to dry her then myself right after, while standing between her legs. Afterwards I tosh the used towel to the basket and scoop her again in my arms, carrying her the same way to the bed, not minding that both of are still stark naked.

Approching the bed, I settle her at the foot of the bed and set myself beside her, still holding her hand in mine no plan on letting her go, I turn a little just to face her.

"Baby, now please explain to me clearly, why the hell you disappear on me? The shot you saw and this stupid bet your saying." I seriously ask her, trying to deal with the new information in a coolest way I can possibly muster, but inside I want to reap someones head for misleading her into believing some worst idea of me.

She whimper beside me and shift uncomfortable avoiding making eye contact, I pinch her chin with one hand and tilt her head to make our eyes meet, she whimper again under my gaze.

"I still got the picture Jenny sent me in my phone, just please let me go peacefully." and with that being said her quiet sob comes back and tears run down her cheeks.

The hurt I see in her, the pain I see in her eyes thinking of that stupid message Jenny sent her unleashed a loud growl in me. "And you believe it instantly? Without a word with me of confirmation?" my loud voice booms through out the room, and I see her cower from me, slowly bringing herself to the headboard.

My temper spikes up upon seeing her afraid of me, I abruptly stand and with along stride I make my way to the door where our clothes are still scattered, her bag being left amongst it.

Fishing her bag I carry it back with me to the room and hand it to her,the sheet is already wrap around her to hide her nakedness from me, with trembling hand she open her bag and retrieve her phone.

Handing the phone to me when the said shot is located amongst her saved photos. I read the messages exchange on the shot and my ears ring to the motherfucker who orchestrated the whole plot. My hand holding the phone trembles in anger as realization hit me that someone did separate us purposely.

"Jenny, where ever you are now, hide as best as you can cause I'm making you pay for the emptiness I feel this past four years" I said on my mind.

"What do you mean?" or so I thought in my mind only but proved being wrong after my girl's inquiry.

"What I'm saying is, this is not true, I did not have a part of this, and that your being played by that bitch gay." I snap at her.

"Bitch gay? Who? Jenny?" the only part she hear from what I say is the very obvious fact but obviously she didn't realize it.

I can't believe until now she didn't know it, she should have known that Jenny is claiming her back then. But my guess that my angel's innocence back then and now is still the same.
And the past four years of agony we both experience is because of her simple thought to all things around her, she can be easily corrupted, the need to protect her soar high more than ever.

********************

Ow fuck that bitch gay.

Idk if that term even exist just pls go with it.

Zack is too good to be true here and I'm falling for him hahhaha that sure will make me a gay.

Whatcha think babies?

💌 dhenz4dhabz8 💌

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
SHARE

press the star right here😘