babe

Zack’s POV

Carrying her in my arms to our bedroom, I put her on her side of the bed but she's still passive. Is she that tired? I asked myself. Maybe it’s wrong for me to let her work, seeing her exhausted made me rethink my decision. I want her to be happy and working but it seems too much load for her.

She should be sleeping with her comfortable clothes. I get one of my cotton shirts and tap her slowly in her shoulder to wake her up to change but she’s still passive.

Urg! I have to change her myself. I tore off her clothes one by one, which awaken my own sleeping monster, until she’s fully naked, and I’m also rock hard.

Shit! I tried to adjust myself in my pants to ease my pressing erection but it’s useless. I put on my shirt on her to cover her naked body, trying to eliminate the source of my uneasiness.

I turn my back on her and start to peel my own clothes and also change to comfortable house clothes. I’m fully bare when I made the mistake of looking back at her.

Shit! Shit! Why did I look at her?

The shirt I put on her ride up and her pussy is on full display for me. She’s now curling up, all the pillows and blankets are huddled up by her.

Fuck! I forgot to cover her with a blanket. I’m too focus easing my erection to do the right thing.

I get back to her side and tried to pull the blanket out of her hold to cover her but she clings to it like a koala. When did she move? Is she awake? I tap her, waking her up again and she just reach up for me to cuddle. I fall face first on her chest, my other half of the body is dangling on the bed.

She wiggle her body making her boobs smash more in my face which didn’t help with my monster friend below, it seems she’s trying to find a comfortable position so I slowly arrange myself next to her, removing half of my body above her.

I made it to properly lie on my back but immediate she cover my body with hers, wiggling herself as if she wants to get in my own skin the way she nudge herself to me. Her action teasing my fully erect member, as she spread her legs wide to clamp her legs to mine, the tip of it goes in her.

God this is torture. I doubt now that she’s asleep so I push my hips up to fully sleet my member in her which she moan in reply. Taking it as she’s faking her sleep, I flip us, making her underneath my body.

Her eyes are still close but her brows are furrowed up, I continue my slow thrust and remove my shirt on her body to nibble in her bouncing tits.

She arches her back as I intensified my assault.

“The best ever, baby.” I murmur against her nipple in my mouth. “Taste so fucking good.” Grunting I worship her body and thrust deeper. “I can’t take my hands off of you baby.”

“Hhmm.. Ahh..” Her response in moan makes me thrust harder and deeper, giving both of us the pleasure we crave for.

“Baby, you taste so good, the best I mean.” I repeat my words earlier for her to hear it, not sure she heard the first time I say it, knowing that she just came from dreamland by her active response now.

“Yeah! Babe that feels so fucking good. Ahh.. harder plsss hhmm..” her cried comes and I did just that.

“Ahh! Baby, come with me.” My thrust become sloppier and with a jerk I release my load in her womb, making us both shake in intensity and her crying my name out loud.

“ZACKK”

“Dinner is ready.” Remembering the maid’s announcement before I carried her upstairs, I stated, right after we came down from our heights.