mine

Zack’s POV

Lynn is an assassin. The grand information that she poured on me is hard to take. How did I miss to notice it? As I look at her now, her build is improves just a little but her physic is more staunch and firm.

She’s a killer. Yeah, I paid to kill those who tried to harm my business, my family and me but her she’s a mercenary and a high ranking at that. My mind in on overdrive. Why did she had to tell me these?

What she undergo after the miscarriage is heart wrenching and I wish I’m with her that time to share her sorrow and comfort her.

Her decision to get out of the agency, as she call it, is quiet an outstanding move but that leaves her vulnerable to all the parties she had serve her previous mission. She could be killed by them.

She’s in danger and I don’t want her to get hurt. God I’d be lost without her. She’s my life now.

My thoughts are swirling with all the information and is running 150km/hr. but is cut off with a sound of a door closing.

When I looked beside me, where my baby is sitting, its empty. Shit! I hiss. I sprang to my feet in a flash and run to the door open it and go after her without bothering to shut it.

I saw her walking fast to the stairway, head down and hands wiping her face. Shit! I’d hurt her.

“STOP” I order her, voice loudly roaring as I sprint towards her shaken form, surprised.
“Where do you think your going?”
“Home.”
“Baby you are home.”
She shake her head, still not looking up to me.

When I’m in front her, I abruptly pull her to me, settle her head in my chest while hugging her tight.

“You promised me not to run again.”
“I-I thought yo-you wouldn’t want me after what I tell you.”
“Fuck that! You are mine. Mine. You hear me?” My voice rang out harshly. “And no shit load of dirty information can take you away from me.”

I then proceed to tilt her hear up to mine to receive my punishing kiss for trying to run away from me again after she promised me.

My kiss is hard and brutal showing how she makes me upset. Carrying her small body by pressing it to mine and circling my arms around her, not stopping the kiss until where back to our room.

I toss her in the bed and she bounces as she land on it butt first.

“STRIP” My command is harsh and not letting go. I will show her who she belong to and I will mark all parts of her body as mine.

I hastily strip my own clothes, not bothering for the buttons, I tore my shirt apart in haste and in seconds its all in the floor.

She’s just sitting on the bed staring at my action not doing what I commanded her to do. So I pull her toes to bring her at the foot of the bed and remove the clothing for her.

“You’re Mine.” I roar in her face before claiming her lips in an angry kiss again, biting and teeth scraping her soft flesh to leave my mark on her.

As she circle her small hands in my neck and bring our body closer together my anger starts to subside and my kiss turn to hungry kiss.

Kissing her from head to toe, worshipping her whole body, leaving my marking in it.

I kiss both her inner thigh and leave a trail to her womanhood wanting to drink from her nectar.

I pin both her thigh on the bed, holding it in a tight grip to spread wider for me, squeezing it to warn her not to give a fight. My head dive between her legs, I let my nose run in her essence, taking in her scent that make me feel drunk in pure coitus bliss.

**********
Author’s Note:
Hi beauties.
Who want to have the marking?
Who got the right to do the marking?
Please vote, comment, and share this book. That would help me a lot.

💌 Author: dhenz4dhabz8 💌

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
SHAR