fixed

Lynn's POV

Zack showing his weakness to me now, what losing me again will do unto him gives me a warm feeling inside, a feeling of being healed from within flow. This time I knew I won't be able to leave him even when I'll learn his secret business deals.

I know there will be no coming back cause there's no way to redo the thing he had done. And the dirty deals he's so afraid for me to know is bad news, but nothing will make me run away from him anymore, if only I'll be able to know the truth I can make his fears go just like he does to mine.

"Promise me. That you'll not gonna leave me after you know my secrets. Promise me. Please, baby, please." He wholeheartedly pleads to me, crying my hearts out.

"I'll listen to it, I'll try very hard to understand the reason behind you doing it and I'll not run away." I didn't promise him but still giving him little hope for him to be able to open up to me.

"You're scaring me, Zack." I added hugging him. "Let's go back now." I hold his hand in mine, intertwining our fingers as we make our way back to the cottage.

His secrets are haunting him. What possible business deals that make him cower for me to know? Did he hurt or worst kill someone?

That's possible but am I willing to leave him if he really did kill someone? The question is repeatedly running through my mind.

We both walk in a haze, both lost in each own thought, and both not wanting to let each other's hand go. The tight grip on each other seems a lifeline that gives strength to go on the journey, giving encouragement that there is still hope to fix the remains of what's left from the storm.

We reach the back of the house in no time; it takes us minutes only, unlike from our explorative departure this morning. No words are uttered on the way, letting our emotions cool down for the coming of possible thunderstorm.

I bring us directly to the kitchen counter and place the camera at the dining table we passed by. Letting go of his hand I'm holding but his hold on me gets tighter.

I looked at him and nod, signaling to let go. He did let go and hang his head low facing the floor. I let him wallow in his own emotion and get bottled water from the fridge before coming back to him handing it.

"Drink" I commend him and pull him to take a sit at the chair.

"I want to know the truth from you." I directly address the issue. Seeing him not moving to open the bottled water, I grab it from him and open it myself and hand it back to him.

"If you will not tell me then I will surely think the worst of you and I will not understand you." I continue to urge him to tell me the truth, even though I know I won't be able to leave him despite the revelation, I want him to be honest and be able to trust me in every aspect of his life. "I will leave you on your own then." Acting to stand up but he beat me to it.

"I'm sorry. I know I did wrong and I regret it but it's done and I can't undo it." He admits vaguely.

I didn't give him a reaction, waiting for him to go on and explain fully what's bothering him.

"I take businesses from others. I paid to torture them. I paid someone to get them killed. I kill someone. Their family is left alone to fend for themselves. I'm a murder. I'm a monster." He cried out.

"Fuck it. Now you're gonna leave me because of what I did. Fuck. Fuck." His outburst came. And he hugged me tightly, my face pressed hard against his chest never giving me a chance to say my piece.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to do it but I have no other choice if I don't to them first they will get me." His rant goes on, tears no spilling in his eyes, sobbing he kneel in front of me and said "Please don't leave me, please."
I just give him a comforting smile and hugged him back, for me to be able to do that I also kneel in front of him.

"Now it's out. What are you crying for? Isn't that easy?" Even I myself am taken back at the word sprouting in my mouth.

He himself can't figure yet what I just state, he just looks at me stunned.
I claim his lips to my surprise again why I do so but it's too late to pull back cause his hungry lips is now taking the lead, claiming all right to make it his own plaything, tongue hard sucking, teeth scrapping and swallowing mine as whole.

He stands up carrying me with him all the way to our room, never leaving my mouth free from his attack which I give no protest.

He removes our clothes in a record time. Entering me hard and fast without foreplay, putting both my legs on his shoulder for better pistoling, acting like an animal being freed, keeping his fast pace, and our moaning contest echoes to the room's wall, announcing the pleasure we received eagerly.

The constant skin slapping joins our moans and groans, a music so erotic that goes on and on, repeatedly until the listener can't tolerate it any longer and put an end to it. But unlike any music that when stopped silence follows, the music we are playing is different, after the ear shattering ending, hard labored breaths will followed.

Slumping beside me at the bed, he braces me and rests my head on his chest.

"I love you so much and I'm not let anything take you away from me, just promise me you'll stay." I hear his plead in my sleepy state.

"I promise." Sleep soon consumed me, with all the activities we had I doubt I can fight against it so I let it be but not before whispering my promise to him.

"Thank you." His heartfelt reply and soon join me in lala land.

*******************

Author's Note:

Make up sex is the best. Is that true in this chapter?
Please leave your comments and help me share it to your friends and follow me for my future stories.
Thank you.

💌Wattpad Author: dhenz4dhabz8💌

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
SHARE