alone together

Lynn's POV

"Where are we?" I inquire.

"On my lake house, upland, one hour drive from home." He answers. "I want you all for myself that's why I bring you here at a secluded area, peace and quiet."

He shampooed me and washes my whole body then does the same to his self. I wanted to do the same to him but he didn't let me. I wonder why.

He finishes up in a haste and whisper to me "Come to the porch when you're done." And he goes out from the shower.

I followed him out and see him changed to jogger and gray shirt is slinging at his shoulder, and make his way out.

I see suitcases in the room, one I recognize as mine so I open it. Scrutinizing what he packed for me, I came up with a white halter dress that reach mid-thigh. I also find my black flip-flops so I put it on. Face bare from make-up, I just comb my hair and let it flow freely letting it air dry.

When I came out of the room, I just follow where the smell of the food coming from and there I see him placing our plates of food at the table.

As he watched me approached him, I give him a smile that he also reciprocate with one of his toothy smile.

Sitting at the chair he pulled out for me, I say "thank you, this is so nice of you."

"Only for you my love." He also takes a sit in front of me.

"WOW!" I exclaim as the view meets my sight.

"Dig in." He said while pouring the wine on our glasses. "WOW! Indeed" he also said looking at me.

I felt my ears heat up and I bow my head to hide the flush spreading on my cheeks.

"Don't hide from me baby, I want to see you, your beautiful." He commented, eyes full of admiration and love staring straight at mine.

"Don't flatter me too much, you'll make my ego bloat." Scrunching my nose to him and pouting a little as I say.

"I'll make it bloat the way I say fit, just promise me I'm the only one allowed to do it and in return I promise to do religiously everyday." His reply came playfully.

We continue to dine while chatting.

"How are you? Are you having cramps? Or any pain?" he ask concerning the clinic's visit today.

"So far no bleeding spotted. Cramps are manageable and I'll take an ibuprofen after dinner." I honestly tell him to ease his worry.

Sharing the wine we bask in each other's presence in silence.

"You got a nice place here." I admire my surrounding, the view in front of me is breathtaking and earn my honest admiration.

Being away from all the chaos of city life and live simply everyday in a place like this is rejuvenating.

My dream house when I get married is preferable to a place like this, it would be blissful coz everyday I'm like on a vacation. A flowering garden out-front and vegetable garden at the back yard.

My eyes glaze in a dreamy state, imagining myself in that exact moment with my husband, Zack, is in the picture as he's the love of my life, and a baby on my arms.

Shaking my head a little to erase the though of our lost baby, not wanting to ruin our diner, I continue to let my eyes roam until where the light able me to for its getting dark as night starts to fall.

I will surely roam around tomorrow to survey the area.

Another thing is, I love nature and I've never been to a place not touch by hands for development.