engagement

After we had our early dinner the dresses I order for them to wear at the party arrived, taking both women’s attention to it leaving me to tend to Lukey

While talking to him, I learn so much about their life. Jenny is a bi, her son knows of it and she never hides it from him. She has a boyfriend and a girlfriend at the same time. Which I frown because, why the hell would she tell that to her three year old son?

But looking at Lukey, he seems to understand her mother’s situation at his young age. He even explains it to me like its normal. How does she made him takes it in, surely he can see his friend’s parents are with only one companion. I can’t wrap my mind around it but I will not dwell too much in it.

Tonight, we’ll gonna formally announce our engagement and soon all business associates will learn of it.

That means I need to strengthen my security, attack might likely occurs but knowing Lynn’s men on our side I’m not that worried it’s just that it’s better prepare all the time so I have make the necessary arrangement for my security team.

Lynn and Jenny catch up with each other’s life over dress and make up preparations. Lukey prepares himself with the clothes I also ordered for him, Yap I made that happen within hours money can make immeasurable things, like an adult then wait for the women to finish at the couch in the room, watching the cartoon movie playing. As he notices me enter the room, he shifts his attention to me and looks me from head to toe, what an observant kid.

“Are you all ready?” I ask looking at the women in the room after winking at Lukey, as recognition of him being well-behave.

“Babe, just go ahead and we’ll just follow you there.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes!”

I can only hear Lynn’s voice but I can’t see her because of the people surrounding her and Jenny. I contacted professional hair dresser and make-up artist for both of them to ensure tonight’s event will be perfect.

“I’ll bring Lukey with me at the roof top, be there before 7, okay?”

“ohhhmm”

“Let’s go buddy.”

“Bye mom.”

“Bye, please be careful up there.” Jenny calls out to Lukey.

As we arrived at the roof top restaurant, everything is well organized and the food ordered to be prepare by Lynn are ready to be serve whenever invites arrive. I see Luis as one of the first visitor that arrives along with a lady that clings to him like a snake. Eww. My parents just walk in the door as I make my way to Luis, Lukey walking beside me like an adult.

“You invited them?” I ask Luis eyeing my parents.

“There’s no need to invite them, they invited themselves.” He answered looking to the direction where my gaze at. “Did you forget nothing passes them? This is an important event of their only son’s life. Man, that shouldn’t surprise you. ”