beginnings

Zack's POV

Lynn agreeing to marry me, at last, brings so much joy to me, this is it. I will surely make her mine fully. She asked me of that the first time we made love. I mean to fulfill it literally and figuratively.

I know her as a simple girl, Luke bringing up parties to her makes me fear that she will immediately regret agreeing to marry me for engagement parties will be inevitable but again she surprise me by agreeing to Luke's suggestion.

Her mentioning about inviting Jenny to the party is stressing me. Jenny and I never been compatible even as friends way back then so I'm worried that after what she had done on the past may also affect.

But seeing that Lynn is going the lengths of adjusting herself to my environment, I need to do the same.

As Lynn goes to prepared our lunch and some details for tonight's impromptu engagement party, I am left alone to tend my stack of documents on the table waiting for my complete attention but my mind always wanders to her as moment passes by that she's not around me, taking my concentration away from work. I will not be completely free of doubts until the wedding is over.

After felt like forever, she emerges in the door bringing the food she prepared for our lunch, making me sigh in content upon seeing her. I want her to always be within my sight.

"Food is ready." She calls out after preparing the food on the center table of my office lounge with two long couches facing each other.

We eat our lunch in silence, as always she make the best food ever, she always meet my taste buds preferences. Yeah! Exactly what you're thinking too is on my mind. I agree to my horny self.

Finishing our lunch, I can hold my worries any longer and asks her; "You sure about this party tonight?" in a worried voice.

Which, she answers with a smile before stating. "Yes! Don't worry, everything is prepared and this is a way to also prepare myself to face your people."

"I don't need to subject our engagement for their approval. Fuck them, I don't care what they will have to say about it, they're opinion isn't needed on the matter. All I need is you being comfortable with us don't burden yourself with unimportant individuals." I truthfully admit to her that she's all that matters to me.

"Mr. Right, I beg to disagree, you're an important figure in your business so all individual associated to you in the field need your confirmation to avoid unnecessary rumors. Commoners don't need for the extravagant announcement but you on the other hand need one, just let me cope with it first in my own way before the big event. Now let's finish our lunch." She stated clearly and, fuck it, she's right and I have nothing against it.

Oh! There's one thing though. My horny self-reminds me. "These shouldn't be the matter your concerning now. Fuck Luis for bringing this up, ruining my plan for us here in the office." I admit to her openly what's running in my mind.

"haha... Is that all your thinking?" Her laughs at my horny self, challenges me.

"Yeah! All I can think is to ravish you." My instant replies came with no filter.

"Don't we have had enough?" Is she clearly asking me that? My horny self is kicking inside trying to come out.

"Baby, when it comes to you, I can't get enough." My admission is cut short by a knock on the door, making my face contorts for my plan to make her my dessert is hindered.

"Come in." I call out to Luis, the clock clocker, in irritation. No other person is allowed on my office room without prior notice so I'm sure that Luis is the one cock blocking me again.